Chapter 5

**one hour later**

"Die Big Daddy!! Die!"I said to my self as I killed a big daddy and got the Adam from the little sister in Bioshock.

"Wow. Mikes I think someone has beaten your record," Gerard said looking at his brother.

"shut up," he mumbled in response.

"No one is better at Bioshock than me," I said smirking and killing another Spider Splicer. I hate those stupid things. I paused the game and streched.

"Ok," Mikey started, "my game time to give the controller back."

"Ok," I laughed. "I haven't unpacked yet, so I'll go do that," I said walking to Gerard and I's room. 

I put all my stuff away and put my few posters on the wall above my bed. They were various bands I liked; My Chemical Romance, Evanescence, Avril Lavigne, and The Beetles to name a few. I actually had two MCR posters. One that was a normal poster and one I had made of them and their alter ego names (I don't know their real egos very well other than Kobra Kid and Party Poison are brothers), Party Poison was the biggest though.

Gerard came in and looked at the wall. "Wow you must really like Party Poison." he said.

"Yeah..." I trailed off smiling sheepishly.

"Do you want to listen to some of their other music?" Gerard asked guesturing to the MCR poster.

"Sure," I shrugged. He went over to his desk and got three CD's, one had a guy and a girl about to kiss covered in blood and said "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge", the next was grayish sith a little soldier on it and said "The Black Parade", and the last was purple and orange with the shadow of a guy upside down who looked to be in a straight jacket and said "I Brought You My Bullets You Brought Me Your Love". "They have some long album and song names," I laughed. Gerard laughed in agreement. I pulled out my old CD player and put in "The Black Parade" first.

The album was really good. "Welcome To The Black Parade" and "Cancer" would have to be my favorite songs. His voice sounded really familiar though. Like I had heard it up close very recently.

Next I put in "I Brought You My Bullets You Brought Me Your Love". In this one i thought his singing sounded a little bit diffrent but that's just me. I liked "Demolition Lovers" and "Cubicles" but "Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us" was good too.

Lastly I put in "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge". My favorite song on that album was "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" "Thank You For The Venom" and "Cemetary Drive".

"Here Gerard," I said walking into the living room and giving Gerard the CD's.

"Did you like them?" asked Mikey.

"Yeah. You said they were like your life, do they have any music videos for them?" I asked.

"Yeah some. Not for Bullets but they have a few for The Black Parade and Revenge. They also have one for Desolation Row which was in the Watchmen."

"Cool. I'm gonna go look them up. Did I'm Not Okay have one? That is probably my favorite." Gerard and Mikey looked at eachother and Mikey nodded.

I went back to our room and looked up the video and watched it. (a/n it's the video in the first chapter) I looked closely at the people in the band and recognized two of them.

I scrolled down to the comments and typed "What is the singer and guitar players names???" hoping someone would reply quickly.

In a few minutes someone had replied. "Well Gerard Way sings and their are three guitarists. Mikey Way plays bass, Frank Iero plays rythum (a/n i can't spell) guitar and Ray Toro plays lead."

I gasped and ran into the living room. "You didn't tell me!" I practicaly yelled.

"Tell you what?" Mikey asked innocently.

"You are MCR!!! Well the lead singer and bassist!"

"You didn't recognize us. We thought it better for you not to." Gerard said.

"Better not to?? Your band s- changed my life!"

"That's the whole point of the band. To save or change people's lives for the better. As long as they know it and we know it that's what matters," he told me.

"You guys are my idols! Why are you in some random delinquent boarding school in England?"

"Some stuff went down in Jersy and we wanted to keep a low profile. One of Frank's family memebers owns this school so we decided to attend." Mikey said.

"But-I-Why- You... You should've told me when I started talking about them!" I accused glaring.

"Well you know now don't you?" Gerard said.

"You- I-..." I stoped and just glared. "I hate you."

"No you don't. You said yourself you love us. Can't take it back now jsut 'cause you know us," Gerard smirked.

"I like your music," I said emphisising 'music'.

"You said you loved us too. Specifically me."

"Shut up!" I exclaimed. I hated being embarrassed.

~~~~~~~~

a/n sorry its short. i had this mostly finished but i hate where it had stopped and i didn't know what to put next.