Alternate Goodbye Venus

Venus p.o.v
Ever since the Shredder became a mutant monster he was hurting us and the last time we encounter him was he injured Leo. I had a bad feeling about today. But I shrugged it off and transform in my human form practicing with April.

Donnie comes in, but in a panicking manner.

Donnie: Guys the shredder is spotted on the roof we have to hurry

Splinter, me, my brothers, the turtles, April, and Casey go to the surface and go to where he is. Splinter had started fighting with him and we fought off the others.

Me: April watch out

She ducked out of the way and I cut it the door not in pieces. We all finished the shredder henchmen. Raph was injured and April out his arm over her shoulder.

We watched Splinter fighting off the Shredder. The Shredder layer on the rooftop floor.

Me: Its finally over. We can have peace.
Splinter: Yes now we may have time to ourselves.

I went to Leo and I gave him a kiss on his lips and kissed me back full with passion and lovingly. We pulled away and looked at Sensei and the others making sure they're alright.

I stood next to Sensei next thing I heard Raph yell.

Raph: SENSEI LOOKOUT.

I looked back and I saw the Shredder back on his feet. My instincts came in, pushing Sensei out of the way and jumping infront of him. The Shredders blades went through me. Feeling the pain surge through me, hearing everyone I love screaming my name. The Shredder threw me into the alley. I was realizing that I was taking to my death. I felt something cold against my back. Everyone was by my side Mikey was holding my hand and Leo was holding me like for me to stay on earth one last time.

Kane: Venus please don't leave us. Please
He was sobbing the last part begging me to stay with them.
Me: You know I can't stay
I let out a tearful laugh knowing that this is no laughing matter.
Mikey: Venus
Me: I love you guys so much. Don't forget about me.
Leo: Venus I love you please don't leave us. Don't leave me
Me: Promise me that you'll love again and have a family.
Leo: I can't Venus. I just can't
I put my hand on his cheek And looked into his teary eyes.
Me: I love you Leo with all my heart and never stop being leader and fearless self.

With one last breath i gave him a kiss wishing it would last forever.

Closing my eyes my body felt go limp.

No one's p.o.v
Everyone is surrounding her body. All of them let out tearful screams and cries.

Splinter: We must not give up hope and happiness.
April: I can't because she was my best friend
Mikey: She was like my sister I never had
Raph: She was someone who doesn't make me feel isolated
Donnie: She was that made me feel inspired
Oliver and Kane: She was our family.
Casey: She was someone I could count on

They all looked at Leo sadly
Leo: She was the love of my life and my world

Leo gave one last sigh and sadly saying

Leo: Goodbye Venus