tears

Sarah pov

Today has been hell and back already starting with the teachers can you believe that mrs.canasico gave me detention because i threw an eraser in the garbage from my desk..its not like im going anyways im skipping detention and going where i belong..lunch who doesnt live food exspecially with the greatest friend.

I saw my friends analia sitting with..Ryder and.......Blake.

She waved me over as i sat next to blake the only spot available as she spoke.

Analia: sarah this is ryder

She pointed to ryder a tan brunet.

Analia: and this is bl-

I cut her off speaking.

Sarah: we've met...

Blake: yea happen to know why she was crying?

Analia looked at me as my crystal light blue eyes turned like 3 shades darker she always got scared when my eyes changed colors i glared blake before standing up and exiting the lunch room..so much for eating right?

I walked out the school and went to the park across the street they should  really start locking doors.

I sat on a swing and stared at the floor  i started to think of my mom as i pulled her picture out of my pocket i stared at it and started crying as i felt a hand on my back i looked to see analia..with ryder and blake i rolled my eyes and stood up

Sarah: leave me alone

I spoke quietly almost to quietly that i sounded fragile analia pulled me in a hug as more tears escaped from my eyes the boys just watched as analia spoke.

Analia: come over all of us can have a movie night sleep over.

I thought about it as i realized the boys were gonna be their i was about to decline when blake spoke.

Blake: shes coming analia.

Blake smirked at me as analia pulled me towards her dragging me out the park and to her house when we got their the boys called who was sitting next to them of course blake said .

Blake: i call sarah come here plumb.

Sarah: plumb?

Blake: mhm

I sat by him and curled my legs to my side

Ryder: what are we watching?

Analia: mean girls of course.

Sarah: eww i hate that show.

Blake and ryder both gave me a high five.

Ryder: you are the first girl who's ever said that.

I chuckled as ryder said why dont we watch a horror movie.

Analia: *whine* nooo why a horror

Blake: *chuckle * you are not the first girl to say that.

Analia pouted as i spoke up.

Sarah: how about we watch an action movie?

Blake: yea lets watch fast and furious

Ryder: no horror movie.

Analia: no mean girls

They kept going back and fourth as i hit the boys head and pinched analias arm they stopped talking.

Sarah: rock paper scissors who ever wins that gets to pick the movie.

Sarah: analia wants mean girls ryder wants a horror movie and blake wants fast and furious.