that's cold

Sarah pov

I woke up cuddled against blake and noticed we were back at his house as i went to sit up he tightened his hold around me i sighed and looked at him to see him sleeping still i smiled as i tried to get out of his hold again he woke up.

Blake: *sucks teeth* sarah stop.

Sarah: blake i wanna get up.

Blake: stay with me..

Sarah: i was with you all night.

Blake: so..

Sarah: what do you mean so? Let me go..

A smile crept on his face as i said that.

Blake: sarah...

Sarah: what..

Blake: i wuv you.

Butterflies fluttered in my stomach as i looked at him his eyes were slightly opened looking at me waiting for a response.

Sarah: umm ok?

I looked down at his stomach speechless as he lifted my chin i looked at him as he spoke.

Blake: im serious sarah.

I raised my eyebrow as he pulled me down and kissed my lips I kissed back for a while and pulled away.

Sarah: can i get up now?

Blake: *chuckle* fine.

He loosened his grip but didn't let go fully i sighed as my bladder was getting heavier.

Sarah: *whine* blake i really have to pee.

He let go laughing as i ran to the bathroom i did my business and washed my hands going back to his room and sitting on his stomach i kissed his cheek then his lips as he furrowed his eyebrows kissing back he sat up making me fall onto his lap our lips were still connected as he gripped my sides he pulled away.

Blake: what was that?

Sarah: what was what?

Blake: hold on

He stood up and grabbed a baseball bat as he went to the door i followed him

Blake: stay here.

Sarah: *scoff* like i listen to what people tell me to do.

I followed him as blake was about to swing at the person he dropped the bat and sighed.

Blake: oh just you..

He rolled his eyes and walked past the boy and sat on the couch the boy looked at me and smirked.

Boy: another hoe?

Blake: dont call her that.

Boy: why not thats what she is.

Blake: jace i said dont call her that so dont.

I looked at this jace guy and rolled my eyes walking back upstairs and into blakes room i took out my phone and texted analia

Sarah👅💋: Have you ever met blake's brother?

Analia💘🤞: yea why?

Sarah👅💋: cuz he's a jerk

Analia 💘🤞: what'd he do

Sarah👅💋: he called me a hoe.

Analia💘🤞: Oh hell nah. Imma kick him somewhere 😉