arguments

I woke up next to blakes shirtless body as i blushed turning away i remembered yesterday and immidiatly frowned as i sat up i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth as i went back to the room and got out my clothes so i could take a shower i was about to walk out as blake spoke startling me.

Blake: no good morning?

Sarah: *mumble* good morning

Blake: look im not sorry about how i reacted about anything yesterday we were all worried about you sarah you cant just push us away.

Sarah: if i tell you who did this...

I pointed to my cheek as i began bouncing my leg up and down as i stood thier.

Sarah: you will call the cops and he will go to jail..i dont want that..

Blake: BUT LOOK WHAT HE DID TO YOUR FACE! HE HAS TO GET LOCKED UP WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE HES DONE TO YOU.

Sarah: BLAKE I DONT NEED YOU OR THE OTHERS TO WORRY ABOUT ME OK!? I DONT NEED YOUR GUYS'S PITTY SO WHAT MY LIFE IS MESSED UP..IVE SEEN WORSE..!

Blake: DONT FEEL SPECIAL JUST BECAUSE WE'RE LOOKING OUT FOR YOU ITS JUST A THING FRIENDS DO I THOUGHT THATS WHAT WE WERE!

Sarah: I DONT NEED FRIENDS BLAKE! I SONT NEED ANYBODY..I HAVE CLOTHES I HAVE A PHONE IM FINE! WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?.

Blake: I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU DONT WANT TO BE HELPED AT A SITUATION LILE THIS! GROW UP AND TELL ME WHO THE HELL DID IT!

Sarah: No...

I walked out on him and went to the bathroom jumping in the shower i washed my body and and my hair before stepping out i put on white jeans and a blue skin tight shirt i put on my black jordans and left my hair lose i sprayed myself with my favorite perfume and walked out and into the room again this time it was ryder,analia along with blake who never left.

Sarah: if you guys are gonna yell at me you dont need to.

I looked at blake.

Sarah: somebody already did.

Ryder: dude you yelled at her?

Blake: i was angry ok?

Analia: guys shut up..sarah we just wanna help you.

Sarah: i know..but i dont need your help it was the first time this happened i swear to you..

Ryder: for some reason i actually believe her.

Blake: oh please you believe everyone.

Sarah: is the topic dropped?

Blake:N-

Ryder&analia: Yes

I smiled as blake stared at me.

Blake: This topic actually is not done what of ot happens again and then she still doesnt want to tell us then what.

Sarah: Blake its not going to happen again trust me if anything i would know he didnt even do this on purpose.

Analia: Blake drop it

Blake: fine.

He sat on the bed as i sat far away from him he noticed and rolled his eyes.

Analia: blake and sarah stop being like this and sit next to eachother.

I gave her the look as she told ryder to pick me up and sit me by blake i tild him no but did he listen....nope i scooted away from blake as i stared at the wall analia put on the tv and put on the new movie truth or dare it was a horror.

Blake thought it was ok to grab my hand as i snatched it back he sucked his teeth and watched the movie looking mad..

OH WELL!