(34)happy news

Taehyung POV

Me: hi baby!
Honey-bunny: I have good news
Me: yes!!
Honey-bunny: my mom is supportive of us
Honey-bunny: ❤️
Me: yayyyy!!!
Honey-bunny: I'm so happy.
Honey-bunny: can I come over?
Me: I mean I guess so
Undelivered—Me: my parents aren't home... ;)
Honey-bunny: k— I'm heading over now
Honey-bunny: I'm gonna pick up some snacks on the way. What do you want?
Me: you'll buy me snacks!!

I love food so much, and my baby kookie❤️
I can't believe he's actually going to buy me stuff!!

Honey-bunny: of course
Me: ok ok
Me: I want...
Honey-bunny: yes?
Honey-bunny: you've been typing for a while now...
Me: first off, get two bottles of those sodas that you pop the marble into. Next, some seaweed snacks. Ramen, the microwave ones, kimchi on the side (separate). I have White rice so don't buy that. Next, some tteokbokki, pre bought is fine. And don't forget chopsticks.
Honey-bunny: you want... all of that??!
Me: gotta problem?

ooF, was that too much? I should apologize.

Honey-bunny: anything for my baby
Me: thank you!!
Honey-bunny: see you soon!

I set my phone down, satisfied with the mountain of food coming soon. I feel as if I asked too much of him.

I do really like him, and I'm pretty sure he likes me a lot too.

Why else would he come to my house right now? Not in school?

It's Saturday.

What I didn't tell him is that my parents are gone this whole weekend. They are attending a baby shower for my aunt Eunbyul. She's my favorite! I've been awaiting her baby for a long time now. I went to her wedding years ago, hoping that I'd get a baby cousin! Of course, I had to wait a few years for another cousin. I'm fine, but my parents didn't take me to see her.

They sent my brother to a friends house, since they knew he'd be too much of a pain for me. I'm fine being alone. I do get scared, but I just text a friend. And then I'm fine.

I'm scared of a lot of things.

Like spiders, the dark, death, the earth dying, public speaking.

And of course, being left behind without love.

Which is why I can't let my relationship with Jungkook mature too much.

He won't know this though. I won't tell him.

With that thought, Jungkook rang the doorbell. He knocked on the window.

"Hey! Let me in, these are heavy!" I gasp and run to the door, realizing he came quickly with the heap of food.

"Here," I say. "Lemme help you, honey."

He laughs at my words. "Honey." He repeats, still laughing. I hit his arm.

"Stop it!"
"Why should I?"
"Because!"
"Haha you're so cute."

His words shocked me, no one besides my parents have called me cute.

He's so daring!

"Let's go make some food!"
"Yes!!!" Oh right! "Hey Jungkook. Want to watch a movie tonight? I want to see 'Split'. That new one with the guy that has multiple personalities."
"Are you sure? I heard it was scary."
"I'm fine. Unless you're not?"
"I'm fine with it, I watch and play horror things."
"Cool. Let's go!"

I open the fridge to reveal a section cleared out, just for Jungkook's heap of food.

He sets the two ramen bowls on the table, along with two pairs of chopsticks. I watch him as he puts the kimchi and the tteokbokki in the fridge. I see some soda, and the two with the marbles.

"Let's keep this cold until we finish making the rice and ramen." I nod, and go to my cupboard to get some plates and two metal spoons for us.

I smile, thinking about spending this alone time with Jungkook. I snap back into reality, and I start to spoon some rice into two bowls.

"Is it alright if I just li the kimchi directly onto the rice?"
"That's fine! Easier and faster."
"Ok ok.." I laugh as I continue by putting in kimchi one by one. I look beside me to see Jungkook patiently waiting for the ramen to finish. The timer slowly ticks down, and he taps his foot to the time going down. It isn't awkward, but there's a silence. It's a calming silence.

I smile and turn back once again to my rice and kimchi.

"Hey Kookie~" I whisper, seductively.
"Hm-" he turns to his right to see me, holding the rice. "Good! It's done. Almost perfectly timed with the ramen."

I walk towards him, and shock him with an innocent peck on the check. I giggle and walk to the table.

I set down the food onto our trays, and I hear light pounding.

Jungkook is over there practically freaking out.
"Oh my god...... he's so cute!!!"

I blush, knowing that he's 1000% talking about me.

"I know." I respond back.
"Gosh.... the ramens done!"
"Ok, set it down on your tray and my tray."

He nods.

"Also, let's go up to my room. I have a nice TV and lots of floor space! And pillows and blankets of course"

"Yo-your room?"
"Yeah? Why, you scared?"
"Nope. You should be though~"

I gulp, not expecting that kind of reaction from him.

I slowly carry my tray, containing my share of food and drinks.

I smile, knowing I'm inviting my long term crush to my room.

Alone.

-------

(A/N) I think you can guess what will happen.

;)

Bye peachies 🍑