x4x (rewritten)

"so that was the introductions?" Kaytlen asked, still not ok with the new people. 

" yep!" Travis and Aph replied in unison.

" I know you guys are overprotective with relationships of Aphmau, so we will tell you some other things." Travis explained.

" HEY!!" Laurence, Garroth and Aaron yelled, realizing what he meant.

" Adam has a wife, named Alesa, and a son named Mason." Travis continued, unfazed by the outburst of the boys in the back.

" Barney is too busy with goat to have a relationship, unless it's red." Aph said, whispering the last part while smirking. Barney heard her and he got a little pink on his cheeks.

" NOOSSS" Barney screamed running to the kitchen with goat. 

" what did you whisper Aph?" Mystreet said getting defensive.

" oh. Well Kawaiichan will get some of this but. I s-" Aph tried to explain,  but Travis cut her off.

"She ships Barney with one of our friends, who likes to pretend to be an aggressive, walking, talking apple." 

"WTH APHMAU!" Mystreet yelled. 

"Hey they all have weird acting things" Aphmau tried to defend herself.

"I don'ts!" Barney exclaimed.

"Breakfast brigade, hash brown hank" 

"Oh right-" 

they heard murmurs that continuously said 'apple'.

" apple apple apple" a red apple with legs, a face and a gun walked in.

" IM SORRY APPLE, I FORGOT!!!!!!"  Ross screamed and dropped his half eaten apple.

The apple started shooting at Ross, but for some reason just ran back to wherever the hell he was.

" What was that????" Dante asked, worried.

" Apple" skymedia said in unison.

" lettuce continue" Aphmau joked, holding lettuce.

"Ughhh" every one but Ross sighed. She then dropped the lettuce.

"So then we have Cory, he is single but I ship him with someone" Aph continued. Shelby, knowing Aph, blushed and so did Cory.

"Then we have Shelby, who I ship with someone," Aph announced. Shelby and Cory's faces got even redder.

" There is Ross with his 'real' girlfriend, hatsune miku." Adam said.

"Then mad max! He can't get a girlfriend! MOSS!!!" Aph yelled and ran to the safety of her room. Max knew what this meant and became mad max. He then ran after Aph, screaming death threats.

" what?" Mystreet asked.

" She ships max and Ross, their ship name is 'Moss'," Travis explained. Then started to head upstairs, "We should probably save Aph from mad max so you guys should probably get back to your houses" 

Everyone did as told. They were still suspicious so they made a group text message thing without Aph and Travis to talk about what they found.

Time Skip, 5 min of calming max down.

" k it's almost time, we better say we are going somewhere with the boys." Aph whispered to Shelby.

" k" 

They headed to the pizzeria.

"Ok, you guys ready?" Max asked.

"Ready freddy!" Ross and Aph joked.

"Are we going to have to deal with this all night?" Travis asked.

"Yep." They said, accomplished, as the rest sighed.

Yo, so ik there was a whole of thing I did, but I can't do that for some reason (like I feel like I'll mess up everyone's ocs) so thank u everyone but I probably won't use them

-val