x6x (rewritten)

" I know, but I like narwhals," Ross said. Then they heard a door opening.

"Is it the night guard?" Shelby asked.

"I don'ts knows buts Wes betters gets in's our spots," barney said. They all ran to their spots. Aphmau went to her music box, barney went to pirates cove, Cory went to the party room, Shelby and Ross went to the stage with max, Travis went over to the golden Freddy area, Zylin stayed, and Adam went to where balloon boy goes.

"Hm..," a short boy with his brown hair tied into a small ponytail

"Hello," Aph said, as marionette.

"Hi jess," the girl said as she walked inside. Shelby ran over.

"Ryu! It's so good to see you!" Shelby yelled, harming everyone's ears. Everyone ran to the 3. 

"Wait, where is Andy? Don't tell me you lost him" aph asked

" hi!" The other's greeted, running over.

" hello" Ryu greeted.

" do you guys want to draw some stuffs like how we used to when we were alive?" Aph asked.

" yah!" They awnsered.

" umm... I don't have a place to stay and neither do the boys." Zylin confessed.

"well everyone who has a place to stay is either staying at Travis's or my house." Aph stated.

" well I'm not staying with Pat." Zylin stated. "So I'm staying with you jess."

" so Ross, Max, Cory, Shelby, Zylin and Andy will stay with me," Aph said.

" that means that max, Adam, barney, and Ryu will stay with me." Travis finished. They then drew some pictures of them when they were children, and fully human at that.