one

(None of us actually ship Facob)
However although we think it's funny, this is not a crack fic. If you want a facob crack fic that is also on our acc. This is an actual fanfiction and warning⚠️who knows if you end up actually shipping facob after reading this lol.

--

Millie opened the door to her rather gigantic home, revealing Finn, Caleb and Noah.

"Hi! Glad you could make it. The party is....well, everywhere." She chuckled and Finn's mind was already foggy.

Caleb nudged him inside and shook his head. "Don't you think it's a bit low, stealing another guy's girl?"

Finn scoffed, already having found a drink and opening it. "She's not his. They just started dating. I've been courting her for a year-"

"If you call staring at her courting, then yes! What is the new guy even thinking!? Millie's your girl-"

Finn kicked Caleb in the shin. "Shut up.....I'm not even here for Millie anymore." The second sentence was inaudible to his friends as the music blared again.

Noah and Caleb laughed and dragged Finn into the living room where Millie was sitting on Jacob's lap.

The school's cutest couple were watching a group of teens play truth or dare.

Finn couldn't help but wonder if what happened in the locker room meant absolutely anything.

His gaze held on the same spot for what seemed like ages until their eyes met and Finn looked away.

"Hey, can I join?" He asked. The teens sitting in a circle moved over and made more space.

Finn gladly spun the bottle and when it landed on Jenna Ortega, Finn and Jenna both smirked.

Perfect. Jenna knew her ex, Jacob, was watching. She'd been trying to get him back since Millie Brown 'stole his heart'.

Only....Jenna wasn't the only one who was trying to make Jacob jealous. The smirk never left Finn's face as he grabbed Jenna's face and roughly kissed her, making sure to bite her lip as he pulled away.

The teens around them were cheering until Finn was tapped on the shoulder and brought to the kitchen.

He couldn't recognize the boy at first but it was that kid from chemistry class, Gaten?

Finn was pushed up against the wall.

"You and my brother did what?"

-----
This chap was written by Brianna❤

Admins;

Brianna❤- MikeEleven
Bri☁️- savagemila / -SOFTSKIES