two

Dude Read The First Chapter, I wasn serious when I said the first one sucked😭- Brianna❤ / MikeEleven

--

Two weeks ago

"Hit the showers boys!", Coach Keery ordered. His deep voice boomed across the field.

Finn sighed happily, taking off his helmet to ruffle his curly hair that was sticking to his sweaty forehead. He began to walk across the field until his coach stopped him.

"Hey, Wolfhard!", The coach called out, catching Finn's attention.

"Yeah coach?", Finn responded, his voice was firm, yet he was so restless that he could drop any second.

"Is there a chance that you've seen Jacob? That boy's missed two practices and if he misses another one, I'll be forced to let him off the team.", Coach asked.

Finn shook his head, "No, sir, I haven't. If I see him around I'll give him the news", Finn assured him.

"Alright", Coach nodded. "Nice defense today, too".

"Thank you, sir", Finn said, trying to bite down the cocky smirk that was daring to show on his pink lips.

"Well you better get going", Coach kicked his chin up in the direction of the school. " And don't forget practice is cancelled for Friday".

"I won't", Finn nodded before he parted ways with him.

Finn took off his gear and headed for the showers. After washing his body, he quickly got out and wrapped the white towel around his body tightly. By this time, everyone was gone.

Finn made it to his locker to grab his change of clothes, putting them on quickly. The wetness from his curly hair started to drip down onto his black shirt. Finn started to grab the towel so he could dry his hair, but a clash that came from the next row of lockers, followed by a line of profanities, startled him.

"Hello?", Finn called out, looking around curiously.

Suddenly, Finn saw a boy peek their head around the row of lockers.

"Holy shit!", Finn jumped, holding his chest, but only to realize that the 'boy' was surprisingly familiar. "Jacob?".

Jacob fully revealed himself from behind the lockers, stumbling a bit.

Finn mentally rolled his eyes. Finn has had a crush on Millie since they were little. He waited and waited to make his move but each time Millie had been obsessing over another boy or started to date one. And just as Finn was about to make his move, Jacob had beat him to it.

"Who's Jacob?", He asked confusingly, looking around for someone else that could be who he thought Finn was talking about.

"Uh...you're Jacob", Finn said, wondering why Jacob was acting this way.

"Ohhh, I am Jacob", Jacob laughed hysterically. "Isn't my last name like saggy...tities or something?".

"Are you high?", Finn stepped closer, realizing Jacob's red eyes and disheveled hair. "Jesus...".

"You're that flinn guy, right?", Jacob chuckled. "Or is it fu-"

"It's Finn", Finn furred his eyebrows.

"Yeahhhh, that's it", Jacob nodded his head, almost losing his balance.

"Coach is looking for you", Finn said. "You miss one more practice and you're out".

"Oh, who even cares", Jacob shrugged, stepping closer. "I only joined the team for one reason".

Finn pursed his lips, contemplating if he should ask him or not.