three

Also two weeks ago

Jenna was sitting in the empty bleachers, watching as the football players nodded at the coach before heading to the locker room.

She saw Finn stay back. Finn Wolfhard. Jenna knew that he got his heart broken too.

They were all friends. Jenna, Millie and Finn. Since the third grade. Jenna knew how in love Finn was with Millie.

And Millie knew how in love Jenna was with Jacob.

But then it all went to shit when Millie  became the heartbreaker and the boyfriend stealer.

Boyfriend stealer
Boyfriend stealer
Boyfriend stealer

Jenna stomped her foot on the bleachers.

Jacob loved her....how could he just date her best friend? It just didn't make sense. There was something Jenna didn't know.

She saw Finn begin to go down as well and decided to follow, making sure coach wasn't looking.

If Jacob was down there she wanted to have a word with him. She'd just wait until Finn left.

Jenna took quiet steps and waited outside as she heard the showers go on. Immediately she cringed knowing her best friend was naked right in the next room. It felt like forever before the water turned off.

Then she heard a crash, followed by profanities and slapped a hand to her mouth to stifle her laughter.

"Hello?" She heard Finn call out.

Wait, that wasn't Finn who fell?

"Holy shit!...Jacob?" She heard him say.

Finally, she can speak to him without Millie around.

She listened in on their conversation and sighed.

Jacob was as high as a kite.

There was no way she could talk to him seriously.

"Duh, I wanted to impress you." Jacob said, his voice slurred.

She agreed with Finn. What the fuck did he smoke?

"What now?" Jenna heard Finn ask annoyed.

She heard a barely audible sigh before it sounded like Finn was pushed and she stepped inside.

Finn was definitely pushed. Against the wall as Jacob's lips moved against his. She saw him pull away and go in again. Finn wasn't even pulling away.

What the fuck?", Finn mumbled against his lips, pushing him away. "Why did you do that?!".

"Y-you kissed me back", Jacob said defensively.

"I...I don't know why", Finn sighed.

Jenna's mouth was hanging open and she gulped before quiet stepping outside again and leaning against the wall.

Finn stormed out, tugging at his hair. He had gone the other way, not seeing Jenna there.

She gulped again and contemplated on taking this chance to speak to Jacob. No. She wasn't going to speak to him. She was going to speak to his brother. Step brother.

Gaten.

Jenna ran out of the locker room and made her way to her car, sighing once she was in the driver's seat.

What the fuck?

Jacob left her because he likes Finn.

But....why would he date Millie? Why not just date Finn?