SS preference 5

What they do to make you feel better after a break up.

Digger: Digger is a firm believer in "don't get revenge, get better". After one of his heists he brings back a bunch of diamonds and pearls for you, so any time you run into your old ex you can show off your new jewels. Digger is quite pleased with his idea but you think it's a little over the top, even for him. Still, you appreciate the lengths that your Aussie friend went to make you feel better.

Diablo: Diablo is confused as to why a dude would be such an asshole to you. He'd do his best to make you feel better by getting you ice cream, but he ends up accidentally melting it. Then, you came up with the idea of making cookies, which you didn't even need an oven for because Diablo baked them with his flame power. The both of you ended up on your couch and spent a couple hours just talking about why your relationship went sour, and he comforts you.

Dead shot: Floyd offers to kill your now ex, but he's only half joking. He hates dudes who treat beautiful awesome bad ass ladies like yourself like crap. He comes up with a scheme to make him and hopefully you feel better. In the middle of the night, he pops into your ex's window and wakes him up with a gun to the face. Floyd demanded your ex apologize to you for being a major douche and he did the first thing the next morning. You had no idea what Floyd did but you were happy that your ex knew he was in the wrong, and Floyd was pleased to see you smile again.