BTS x Reader || Corpse Party Crossover Pt 1 of 2

When Mario Kart, diss tracks, and t.p.ing abandoned houses fail to save you and the Bangtan Boys from boredom, you decide to try summoning the King of Ugly Dances, Seo Eunkwang, himself.

Unfortunately, it doesn't go as planned and everyone ends up in Heavenly Host Academy fighting for survival in a race against Sachiko and sexual frustration.

~

"ANOTHER RACE WON!" You exclaim triumphantly while tossing your controller down on the couch

"DAMMIT." Jungkook fumes, glaring angrily at the tv screen.

"How about we play something else?" Worldwide Handso- I mean, Jin suggests.

"Smash Bros?" You grin.

"NO!" Jungkook, Jin, and Taehyung shout simultaneously.

"I have an idea!" Tae claps, startling Jungkook out of his natural, shook habitat. "Let's make diss tracks about each other!"

WOOWOOWOO SONIC-SCREWDRIVER WOOWOOWOO

"Hey Jin, come take a look at mine!" You hold up Namjoon's broken clipboard with a lone, coffee-stained piece of paper taped to it.

"Sure, why not?" he shrugs as he takes a look at it.

Ain't got a girl? Gee, I wonder why,

If I was with you, I'd wanna cry.

Suddenly, Jin bursts into tears and runs away while sobbing : "IT'S TRUE, ALL OF IT IS SO TRUE!"

"But you didn't even read all of it!"

All of a sudden, Yoongi busts into the room, looking ready to whoop some ass.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING FUCKWADS DOING IN MY FUCKING STUDIO GET THE FUCKITY-FUCK OUT.

His outburst caused Taehyung to also burst into tears and run away while sobbing : "IT'S TRUE, ALL OF IT IS SO TRUE!"

While you and Jungkook were getting verbally abused by Yoongi, you heard the bath faucet getting turned on at full-blast and Tae wailing : "IMMA JUST DROWN MYSELF!"

"Oh shit." You and Kookie glance nervously at each other before sprinting towards the bathroom.

"YAH! I WASN'T FUCKING DONE WITH YOU TWO!" Yoongi shouts while speed-walking after you.

"MOTHER OF FUUUUUU-" JK yells as he takes off like a rocket, you following close behind. He body-slams the bathroom door open, then shuts and locks it the moment you get through.

But once you both turn around, you're met with a Taehyung taking a bubble bath with his clothes still on.

Yes audience. You read it right.

With.

His.

Clothes.

Still.

On.