Dicks || Jungkook x Reader

"You know what's better than drugs?" You say to the group as an attempt to stave off boredom.

Namjoon: School.

Jin: Being beautiful.

Yoongi: Naptime.

Hoseok: DANCE.

Jimin: Sex.

Taehyung: GHRGBSHWHZSJSJBS

Jungkook: Dicks.

"YEE GET IT BOI." You yell while pointing at JK.

"But only my dick." He adds.

"BITCH YOU GUESSIN..." You Mission Impossible roll towards the kitchen while pointing a finger gun at the cabinet.

"Wtf are you doin?" Jimin asks as he grabs a pack of ramen.

"TRYNA STAY AWAY FROM UR TEENY WEENY."

A muffled laugh resounds from the living room as symbolic flames shoot from Jimin's eyeballs.

"BISH I'LL GET YOU PREGANANANT WITH THIS TEENY WEENY."

"Not while I'm here." Jungkook stands dramatically in the dining room with his hands on his hips. His towel-cape fluttering in the nonexistent wind.

He steps forward and you see Taehyung behind him, wearing a Shrek headband and showing that he was flapping JK's cape.

"Bish wut." Jimin says before slapping your ass and runnin.

"bOI IMMA KICK YO ASS ALL THE WAY TO CHUCK E CHEESE IF YOU DON'T STOB." You shout while chasing him with a roll of toilet paper.

"Taehyung you lied to me." Jk mumbles while shooting dirty looks at the Shrek alien.

"You said I'd get the girl if I was a super hero... What do you have to say for yourself?"

"The fuck is a Chuck E Cheese?"