°Moonlight°

(Your pov)
There we were snuggled up together in the back of Jack's truck as we watched the sun begin to set. I had told him about how I've always wanted to see it close up but never got a chance because all my life, I've lived in the city. So now that we were out in an open space in his backyard he wanted to show me the beautiful view.

"See all the stars starting to come out?", he questioned as he looked at me with his loving eyes.

"Yeah, they're beautiful."

Before we knew it the moon was out and all the stars surrounded it. I was the most beautiful sight.

His hand gently gripped my thigh as I leaned my head on his shoulder he began to sing a random tune that he probably made up to me. I smiled and closed my eyes, taking in his aroma. He smelled like cologne and shampoo. Not a bad combination if you ask me.

All of a sudden I heard a small gasp come from his mouth. I looked up in concern as a shocked look was spread across his face.

"Look Y/n, a firefly."

He held his finger up to my face as a tiny blinking light appeard on top of it. I laughed and looked around to see many more fireflies glowing around us.

 I laughed and looked around to see many more fireflies glowing around us

"This looks like it's straight from a Disney movie.", I joked.

Jack nodded and grabbed me before getting out of the truck and taking me with him. He planted me on the ground and begin to move side to side. I looked at him in confusion.

"Jack what the hell are you doing"

"Dancing.", he giggled. "Dance with me!"

He grabbed my hand and pulled my closer to him. He twirled me around before pushing my head gently to his chest. We slowly swayed side to side while the fireflies surrounded us and the moon shined down. Right then and there I began to feel a strange feeling I've never felt before.

 Right then and there I began to feel a strange feeling I've never felt before

I was in love.

He gently placed his lips on my neck, planting gentle soft kisses. I held him tighter, never wanting to let go. I could feel him smiled against me as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you, Y/n."

I looked into his eyes, which were glistening in the light I smiled at him before replying.

"I love you even more Jack."

He's so bossy.
He makes me dance.
Tryna sit in the back of his whip,
And just cancel my plans.
Sweet like candy.
But he's such a man.
He knows just what it does,
When he's holding me tight.

And he calls me Moonlight too. ➳ 🌙