°Dangerous°

(Your pov)
There I stood, in front of his house. It was dark out and tiny raindrops fell onto my head as I stared at the door. I shouldn't do this. I don't want to do this. He's 21. I'm 16. He was my teacher. I was his student. He asked me to come over. And do what we normally do. It isn't right. But the rush of adrenaline I feel when I'm with him is too much to say no to.

I grabbed my phone, checking the time. 11:34 pm. I have school tommorow. Perhaps he could drive me. My finger tips dashed across the screen swiftly.

Y/n: I'm outside.

read 11:36 pm

A series of noises erupted from the door in front of me. Soon, a strong hand wrapped around the knob, opening it. There he was. He greeted me with a smile, stepping aside, allowing me to enter his home.

He took off my damp jacket and helped me unzip my boots, before putting them both to the side.

"I'm going to use the restroom.", I spoke softly.

"You know where it is, I'll be in the bedroom."

I locked the door behind me and immediately looked in the mirror. A red tint was all around my lips and the area around my eyes had turned black.

'Shit.', I mumbled.

The rain had messed up my makeup. I sighed and grabbed a towel from his shelf, making it damp and wiped everything off. He shouldn't mind. I hope he doesn't mind. I placed the towel on the marble counter and walked into the bedroom.

He sat on the end of the bed, shirtless. The room was dark with only a single candle showing some light. I could still see the outline of his abs. And his glowing eyes that were staring deeply into mine.

"This is dangerous.", I blurted out.

"But you love it."

"I'm afraid to say I do."

No other words were exchanged before I found myself walking into his arms. He was dangerous. But I loved it.

A/n: damn I should make that into a fanfic.