°Complications°

(Your pov)
Jack and I had just gotten into a heated argument. I was being stubborn and decided to ignore him for the rest of the day.

"You'll never understand will you, Jack?"

"What the fuck are you even talking about. You sound dumb, Y/n, you're not making any sense. I have a life you know!"

"I know that! I do to! But that doesn't mean I go around hanging out 24/7 and never make time for you, do I?!"

"You're being ridiculous."

"No Jack, what's ridiculous is you think that you did nothing wrong and then not even trying to listen to what I'm trying to tell you!"

"Okay I don't care. Don't talk to me."

"Oh so we're in elementary school now?! 'Don't talk to me'? Really?!"

"You heard me. Don't fucking talk to me. You're being stupid and you sound fucking pathetic. You're acting like such an attention whore."

That's when I froze. Jack paused once he realized what he said. He slowly turned around and faced me. I had a look of shock and disappointment in my eyes.

"Oh."

Was all I said before storming upstairs. Jack ran after me but I got there before him and was able to close the door.

I went into our room and locked the door behind me. He was pounding on it but I didn't listen. Instead I ran a bath, put in lots of bubbles and threw in a bath bomb.

Once the bath was ready, I got the speaker and plugged it in. I put on my favorite song to listen to at the moment and sank into the warm water.

About a few minutes into my bath I heard the door knob to the bathroom start wiggling.

Dammit. How'd he get in?, I thought to myself.

Once it opened I saw Jack with sad eyes staring at me. Once I saw his face, part of me softened. I turned my music down a bit as he made his way toward me. He kneeled down next to me.

"I'm sorry. I know I was an ass hole. I didn't mean to say what said. I love so much Y/n and I want to give you the world, it's just hard sometimes."

"You don't have to give me the world Jack. I love you, you know that. I just wish you showed me more attention. I get it. You have a career. You have fans. You have friends and family. You're young. You wanna live life. I get it. But if we're going to be in a relationship, we have to spend time together. And you just don't seem to get it. If this keeps happening, we're just going to go through the same complications every single time. I don't want that. I want this to work Jack, I really do."

"I do to, Y/n. I get what you're saying and again, I'm sorry. I'm going to try my best to make it up to you, I promise. I love you."

"I love you too.", I smiled and pecked his lips.

Jack eyed the bathtub and then looked back at me.

"Mind if I join you?"

I smirked at him and giggled.

"Not at all."