°I Don't Know°

(Jack's pov)
I couldn't stop staring at her. She looked so amazing. The more I looked at her dance with her friends, the more I fell in love with her body.

I decided to make my way to the dance floor and try to talk to her. I told her my name. She told me hers. Y/n. The most unique and beautiful name I've ever heard. She started talking to me, opening up to me. She was tipsy. But the right amount of tipsy. The more I conversed with her, the more I fell in love with her mind.

Then she asked me to dance. By this point, she completely forgot about her friends. It wasn't my intention, but it worked good enough for me. I took her hand and pulled her body close to mine. We grinded along to the music. She had good rhythm. She made it feel like we were the only ones there. The more we danced together, the more I fell in love with her soul.

She came over to get a drink. I instantly smiled and offered to pay for her. She rejected the offer, but soon gave in. She was even more beautiful up close. The more I looked at her face, the more I fell in love with her eyes.

We started talking again. Shot after shot, we became more intoxicated. The more drunk we got, the more touchy we got. I invited her to come home with me. Without hesitation, she said yes. Before you know it, we were driving to my house.

We made love for the first time. She was amazing. She made me feel loved. She made me feel wanted. I haven't felt like that in years. We had just met that day. But it felt like we've known each other for a year.

My eyes slowly opened and I was met with her peaceful face. She looked like an angel. Her soft snores only made me fall in love with her even more. I smiled to myself and kissed her cheek.

I think I fell in love overnight.