45 - Release

He feels the heat rise and with it the pressure on his balls. He is leaking cum already, squeezed out by Levi's ass. He does not want to hurt Levi like yesterday, but the amazing feeling of his clenching ass numbs his brain. He thrusts into Levi in short hard movements with his even harder cock, until the pressure is so strong that he can't hold it back and shoots in a last forceful deep thrust all he still got left in him into Levi.
    His grip on Levi's cock grew stronger as he intensifies his strokes, wanting for Levi to cum along with him. His cock throbs hard inside of Levi as he moves slightly to get every drop out. His lips are still locked with Levi's, but he breathes hard against them unable to control it. It's irregular and paired with some low grunts.
    Everyone who was outside of the door in that moment have head their orgasm and all left hurriedly with bright red heads, but Erwin could care less. He is exhausted, but still enjoys the feeling of Levi's ass, while he slowly calms down and his erection ebbs away.
    "I love you Levi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

His eyes widened as he felt the cum get pushed out from his cock. He let out a cry of ecstasy as his mind, body and soul was over run with pleasure. This was more than anything he could expect as Erwin forced his lips against Levi's. He moaned into the kiss as he pushed his tongue into Erwin's mouth. He pulled back for a moment and glanced up at him with a small smile. He could feel Erwin's cum leaking out of his ass.

"I love you..."
His hand came up to Erwin's cheek as he stared deeply into his eyes. He closed his eyes soon after and let out a deep sign. His body relaxed as his hand dropped from Erwin's cheek.
"Ow... now that was fun. Taking turns like that."