Prologue

"Leo..... Leo..... Leo!"

I hear my only friend voice, but... Nah I'm hearing things, Let me sleep for another hour. When I thought that its finally quiet someone shaking me, finally giving up I woke up and look at my friend. I stare at him for 5 seconds...Okay back to sleep.

"we....we....wait! Why are you going back to sleep? "

"Tsk. 5 more minutes...."

"School is already over."

I perk when I hear school is over, I stand up and take my bag at the side of my desk and started walking. When I reach the door I turn around to look back.

"Why are you still standing there Shin, lets go home."

".........."

My friend look at me dumbfounded. His lips is twitching.

"Leo Can I punch you? Can I? Can I?!"

"What are you getting excited for? Let's go, there is something I want to buy and I want to watch my favorite anime."

"Geez! Why Am I friend with this guy?"

I ignore my friend who is kneeling on four. That guy, Shin is my childhood friend, he has brown eye and hair. A handsome boy that have a fan club rival to an idol. Shin he know all about my past. My family is rich, no scratch it, my father is the one who is rich, my mother is a commoner, when I was a child my mother and I live in a apartment. Its just us two but we are happy, my mom love me dearly and I love my mom very much too. I was 5 when I met Shin at the park, at first we don't get along with each other, we fight at the first time we met, from then on every time we meet we fight. I never thought we could be a friend until that happen. Some bullies beating Shin, he was protecting a dog he found at the park. The 3 bully is bigger than Shin, without thinking I run toward the bullies and help him fight the 3 bully. Finally the bullies back out, me and shin lay down on the floor beat up.

" huff... ha...Hahaha I never thought you would help me."

"What are you talking about? I'm just passing by that's why.... and I don't like bullying."

While out of breath I stood up and reach my hand to shin. Shin look at my hand for a moment and took it. We look at each other and started laughing.

"Arf! Arf!"

"Look like you are not hurt."

"Are you going to keep that dog?l

"Yup! Ah!"

"What?"

"I don't know your name."

"Now that i thInk of it I also don't know your name."

"My name is Shin, what's your?"

"I'm Leo."

"Leo lets go to play. Every time we met we only fought until we are beat up but now we are friend."

I blush when he said we are friend. This is the first time I made a friend. The kids at my age always avoiding me. I don't know why, I'm just asking out of concern if they are sick because their face is red. They don't need to run whenever they see me.

"Hu......who said we are friend! I.... I'm not your friend yet! but.... if you really insist..... I can make an exception and let you be my friend...."

"Okay! Leo lets go to play!"

We play until the sunset. I went home running, when I open the door my mom greet me with a hug. Today is mom day off.

"Sweetie why are your clothes dirty?"

"Hehehe Mom I made a friend! Do you remember the kid I told you that I always fought. That's him!"