Side story: Shin

While crossing the pedestrian-lane I did not notice the incoming truck. When I realize it someone already push me behind. I hurriedly stand up and saw leo bleeding a lot. I try to calm my self because if I panic I know it will not help my friend. I immediately call the ambulance. I know to save me leo sacrifice himself. I don't want it. I don't want my dear friend to die. When I got near my tears fall down. My hand and voice is trembling.

Leo! Leo! Wait I already called the ambulance. So stay with me! Just hang on!

Idiot... why are you crying?

I can't stop crying. The always proud and nonchalant attitude he had is still there but  his been weakened so much.

Because you.... you....

I'm.... cough! cough!

I'm startled when he cough so much blood.

Leo!  Don't talk anymore you are losing more blood.

I'm glad you are fine...

Since before when we are still small he is always like this. He is annoying as hell but kinder than anyone I know. Even in a times like this he still worried about me. Showing like he don't care but in the end he will still lend a hand. Even after his mother die he is still kind. He will say it's bothersome but he will still help if you plead. He try to hide his kindness. He thought no one knows about it but everyone know he is kind. That's why I can't help to be mad at him when he sacrifice his self to save me.

Why did you save me. If it is just you, you can dodge it.

....You idiot... after my mom died you never leave me.... you.. are like a brother... to me... how can I not save you?

Leo...

cough! Cough! Haaa....This... is the first time... I talk so much...cough! Cough!

Don't speak anymore..... (sob)

No.. this.. is the last time... I will be able to talk to you...

I don't know what to say anymore. I see this is the last time I will be able to talk to him like this. In that case I will fulfill any wish he had.

I will give you my android... please take care of it...

I will... is there anything else?

Thank you... No... there is nothing else... i'm getting sleepy... shin... wake me up... later.. just.. a little bit.. i... want.. to... sleep....

Leo! No leo! Don't close your eyes! Please wake up! Open your eyes dammit! Why is the ambulance still not here!

I am scared. I don't want it. I desperately call my friend name. I'm already panicking. The earlier calm I had when I call the ambulance is already gone. I cry, plead and pray to a god i never believe before but my friend peacefully close his eyes.

5 years later shin discovered the secret basement in his house when his family reform the house. Shin ask the android that look exactly alike of leo if he had the key of the basement. Leo made the android to look like him because he can let the android to replace him for attendance. Leo skip school a lot but no one notice it except for shin. The android give the key to shin. When shin open the basement. There is a lot of things that leo made and there is a big monitor in front. The basement is 15 tatami size. Is a lot bigger than expected. The monitor started buzzing and a video started.

Shin it means that you found the basement ha? It took you so long.

As always you are annoying. Why did you make a basement in my house without telling me.

I know you are wondering why did I make a basement in your house. Shin I know when I'm going to die. I made a super computer with a high-tech system. With the help of system I estimated the time of my death. I found out there is no time left and immediately think for a plan. If I made a basement in my house I don't know when will you going to find this. As I owe you a lot. The things I made for you all here are my last gift to you. Ask the android how to use it. Tell your parents and auntie that I think of them as my parents. Shin even I'm not here don't be sad. Be cheerful and annoying as ever. I left the android for you think of it as me. Bye I don't want to speak any more than this. I'm tired of speaking.

Hahaha.... idiot even after you die you are still overbearing. You just spoke a few sentence and your already bothered by it. How can I think of it as you? The android you made is more likable than your personality. At least it is not overbearing and nonchalant as you. Leo is still leo till the end. Stupid! Idiot! If you know why did you not tell me you are going to die. I don't need that kindness of yours! Let me be worried about you...

When I realize I'm already crying. Until the end he is till thinking of others. That idiot how can he be so kind to others.

Master don't cry, master leo don't want you to be sad when he is gone. Master leo told me to protect you and served you well. Master always tell me the story of master shin. He said you become one of his biggest support. He is grateful to you for being his friend.

Leo...

I muttered when I remember his face. I'm the one who is thankful. He is the greatest friend I ever have there will be no one in the future I ever meet more greater than him.

After many years shin retired because of injury. he become a coach and train a lot of player in different kinds of sport. The player he train became famous immediately. In the last moment of shin he reminisces his childhood friend. He watch katekyo hitman reborn. Beside him, leo android is taking care of him.

Leo i'm coming to where you are now. It took quiet a lot of time but finally I can meet you again.

When shin die the android also shut down his system and never will restart again.