Chapter 4

Tsuna p.o.v.

"Tsu kun! Hurry up! Breakfast is ready."

"Hai(okay)"

I went down to the dining kitchen, still half awake half dreaming.

"Everyone is already eating."

"We've started ahead of you! Tsuna." Said Reborn.

"Yeah" I replied still not fully awake yet. "Ohayo Tsuna" said by Leo senpai. Eh? Leo senpai?!

"Hiiieee! Why is Leo senpai here?"

"Tsu kun it's rude to point your finger at your visitor, you know. Leo kun helped make our breakfast."

"Oh, it's okay Nana san, I don't mind it."

"Here reborn, Say aaah" said by Bianchi feeding Reborn a mouthful of gratin. By the way Bianchi is Reborn Lover.

"Lambo san loves gratin da mon ne."Lambo said happily, but before Lambo could ate it, senpai stop him.

"Wait Lambo, it still hot, I will blow it for you. Okay? Fuu~ fuu~ here aaaah" senpai said feeding Lambo carefully.

What's this peaceful atmosphere, somehow it's become a daily scene. and since when were there this many people? Questioning myself, while looking dumbfounded at the scene before me.

"Tsuna, if you don't eat quickly, you'll be late for school." My mom reminded me. I hesitantly sit up and also start eating when I remember about why sempai is here, early in the morning.

"Ummm... senpai, why are you here early in the morning?" I ask slightly nervous. Suddenly the atmosphere surrounding sempai change. Reborn and Bianchi also notice it but remain silent. My mom and Lambo are doing their own things.

"It's good that you ask Tsuna. The thing is...." I gulp my saliva waiting for senpai next word.

"There is an evil organization that want to capture me." Senpai said hanging his head, looking down at the floor.

"Hiiiiieeee! How did that happen?" I ask, before I know it, I was already stop eating.

"Well this morning, when I finish changing into my uniform. Many people wearing black suddenly enter my room, through the window. I manage to escape but I went without eating breakfast, I was passing by when I saw your house so I decided to hide here."

"Hiiieee! What did they want from you?"

"I also don't know."

I felt pity for senpai, I know what it feel to suddenly attack without preparing. Reborn always do that to me, waking me up using vongola tradition, what he call. How many times I saw the river styx whenever he wake me up.

"Master it's not good to tell a lie and master you suck at acting." I hear Rin suddenly breaking the atmosphere. When I look at Leo senpai is shaking when he finally raise his head Leo senpai is covering his mouth to prevent his laughter escape.

"Eh? Eeeehhhhh?" Shock that I was played by senpai.

"I'm sorry everyone this is what really happened." Said Rin, and transform  itself into a monitor and played the video. It show senpai room when suddenly a bunch of people enter, all of their hairstyles is pompadour style and they all wear gakuran uniform. It's the member of discipline committee.

"Why are you all here?"

"Leo san, Hibari san want you to be there in the meeting, Hibari san also told us to bring you with force if you refuse."

"Heh, did you think all of you can win against me? Even if you bring more people, I can easily escape."

"But Kyoya san said......"