Chapter 2

"Rin motorcycle mode"

"Yes, master."

"Mom I'm going."

"Take care Leo, be careful."

With Rin help, I arrive in just 4 minutes, if I seriously let Rin, run full speed I can arrive in just second but Kyoya will get mad at me. Rin transform back into a sheep and follow me behind. Yawn... I'm sleepy, I can't sleep because of my excitement. I should take a nap in the committee room. While thinking to slack off I reach the room before I know it. I open the door, I saw kyoya and kusakabe looking at the documents.

"Ohayo(morning) Kyoya, ohayo Testuya."

"Un"

"Ohayo Leo san"

"Tetsuya I always told you, just call me Leo."

"I'm sorry Leo san but I can't do that, your position is equal to kyoya san."

"Kyoya? Don't mind that sadist."

(Shiver) Suddenly I feel some murderous aura coming from Kyoya.

"Hahaha Leo, do you want to know what really a sadist is?"

"Ah... eh... Kyoya... you don't need to because you are already executing it perfectly."

"Kami korosu! (Bite you to death)"

"Rin come here!"

I avoided Kyoya by jumping through the window and Ryuuki transform into a parachute to soften my landing.

"I will going to patrol bye!"

Whew, I manage to escape from that scary demon. I was roaming around the school to clean up the trashes(delinquent) in the school. Until it's time for me helping Kyoya setting up the gym for volleyball match.

"I'm back Kyoya."

"Un, sensei start the game."

In the first half of the game Tsuna team are losing. Tsuna team got angry at him because they thought tsuna is playing around. Tsuna want to make an excuse because he want to back out but when he saw his team full of injury Tsuna realize his mistake and start to get serious.

"Look Kyoya, Tsunayoshi getting serious."

Kyoya smack my head and angrily staring at me.

"Ite!(ouch) why did you do that."

"If you don't keep quiet I will bite you to death."

I grudgingly keep quiet, Ryuuki rubbing my bump while Rin treating it. On second half Tsuna manage to block the ball but the ball hit his private part. I inwardly cringe when I saw it. Everyone cheer for Tsuna courage. After that they manage to win the game.

I was here again in the discipline committee room, laying on the couch, Ryuuki sleeping on my stomach, while Rin doing my committee work. 'Boom!' I heard a loud sound but I ignore it, because I know this is the time when Gokudera become Tsuna right-hand man.

Next morning, Hibari and I patrolling the school and we reach near tsuna classroom, I saw Tsuna trying to pull Lambo to let go of his pants but Lambo did not let go. So its Lambo turn to show up. I suddenly thought of some mischief against Kyoya. I start playing a background music when everyone move aside for Kyoya. Me? I'm hiding behind Kyoya back so Tsuna and the gang did not see me. Tsuna immediately call out to Hibari.