4:00

"Hyungggg let's go I want coffee,"

Changbin looks up from his spot behind the counter as the door opens, revealing two dark haired males.

He instantly recognizes one of them as the boy that's been coming every day the past week.

"That's why we're here Jeongin," Changbin watches the male say in a deep voice.

He scanned the shorter boy he was with, he looked younger than the boy Changbin had been seeing here for a while now. 

"Felix hyung," The shorter boy, who Changbin now knows as Jeongin, says. "Can you get me an iced coffee?"

"Felix," Changbin whispers under his breath, now knowing the name of the mysterious male. He must be a foreigner since his name doesn't sound Korean. He thinks.

"Of course," Felix replies to the shorter with a smile on this face. Changbin was starting to think this boy never stopped smiling.

"Welcome back," Changbin finally greets the duo as they reach the counter.

"You've been here before?" Jeongin quietly asks Felix who just nods in response, turning and smiling at Changbin.

"What would you like to order?" Changbin asks them as Jeongin looks around the small café, amazed by the pretty fairy lights.

"One small black coffee and an iced tea please," Felix orders, one again ordering a black coffee.

Changbin nods and smiles at the pair, turning around to make the drinks they ordered.

In the middle of making the iced coffee, Changbin hears Jeongin whispering something to Felix.

"I thought you hated black coffee," Jeongin says. "Actually, you hate anything bitter,"

"Uh-I," Felix responds and Changbin swears he can hear Felix blushing.

"Here's your coffee," Changbin says, his deep voice interrupting Felix's.

Felix's eyes dart to Changbins and they hold eye contact for a minute before Jeongin interrupts them by taking a sip of his coffee and choking on it.

Felix quickly looks away and tries to help Jeongin stop coughing as people start to look their way due to the loudness.

Soon, Jeongin's coughing calms down and Felix looks back at Changbin.

"U-uh thank you," Felix says, smiling a bit. Changbin notices the pink tinted on his cheeks and he smiles slightly to himself.

Changbin nods and Felix drags Jeongin over to his normal table and Changbin watches them (not creepily) as they mess around.

Changbins mind wanders back to Jeongins words.

Did Felix really not like black coffee and bitter tasting things?

If he didn't then why would he order that every time he came here?