12:00

"Hey!" A voice calls out as Changbin and Felix walk into the park. "You're the guy from the café!"

Changbin looks at the boy who called out to them and he instantly recognizes it as the male Felix came to the cafe with that one day, Jeongin.

Felix and Changbin reach the three other boys, which all have dark hair.

"Hello!" Jeongin says to the elder, smiling at him. "I'm Yang Jeongin,"

"And I'm Jisung!" One of the two boys Changbin doesn't recognize says.

"I'm Minho," The third says.

Changbin nods at them and is about to introduce himself before Felix starts talking.

"Everyone," Felix says dramatically and the three boys look at him, "This is Changbin, please be nice to him," 

"Hello," Changbin says simply, not knowing what else to say in this situation. He was nervous and anxious and didn't really like talking to people he didn't know that well.

"Oh! You're the boy Felix always talks about!" One of the boys, who Changbin thinks in Jisung (but isn't completely sure) says.

These words make Changbin curious and he turns to Felix, watching him blush as he raises his arms into the air, flailing them slightly.

"You don't know what you're talking about Jisung-hyung," Felix laughs it off.

Soon, the boys are all comfortable with each other; Changbin started to open up towards them and he learned that Jeongin, Minho and Jisung are all great guys.

"I'm hungry," Minho says out nowhere.

They boys were currently laying on the grass, surrounded by multiple flowers and trees in the park.

"Should we go get some food?" Jisung suggests.

"Yeah-" Felix starts to say before he gets cut off, his phone ringing. "Oh- uh, I'll be right back,"

Changbin watches as Felix walks away, answering whoever called on the phone.

"It's probably his parents again," Jisung says, sighing. 

"Yeah," Minho says. "Anyways, What type of food do you like, Changbin?"

"Oh um," Changbin starts, "I like meat,"

"Oooo meant sounds good," Jeongin says, "Ah I want some meat now,"

"Ah, hey guys," Felix says, walking back. Changbin looks up at him and notices his sadder facial expression. "I have to go, my parents want me home,"

"Alright," Jeongin says, "I'll see you at school tomorrow!"

"See you tomorrow Jeongin," Felix says, waving at the smaller boy.

"By Changbinnie!" Felix says, smiling at the boy.

"Bye Felix," Changbin says, smiling back at him.

Felix walks away, leaving the four boys alone in the park.

"I should get going too," Changbin says, standing up, "It's getting late,"

"Alright! Bye," Jisung says, waving at him.

Changbin smiles at them before putting his hands in his pockets and walking through the grass and out of the park towards his house.