13:00

The bell on the door jingles and Changbin looks up from his phone.

There haven't been any customers all day so he was scrolling through his instagram feed, bored with nothing else to do. He was the only one working since his co-worker, Seungmin, was sick.

"Hey Felix," Changbin greets the tall male, smiling at him.

Felix just looks up at him, not returning the smile which confuses Changbin.

"Hi," He responds dully.

At this point, Changbin starts to worry. Felix always greets him with a smile and a happy greeting, so this behavior seems odd to him.

Felix reaches the counter and Changbins smile falls.

"Black coffee?" Changbin asks the boy. He nods in response, not saying anything.

Changbin turns around to make the coffee and Felix lazily leans on the counter, sighing.

"You okay?" Changbin asks, finishing up the coffee.

Felix looks up at him, opening his mouth for a second before closing it and looking away as if he was going to say something but decided against it.

"I-I'm okay," Felix finally says after a few seconds, his voice cracks in the middle and he sounds like he is on the verge of tears.

Changbin looks at him, setting the coffee on the counter for Felix.

"Ah okay..." Changbin says, not wanting to pressure Felix into telling him anything (since they aren't that close and Changbin doesn't want to scare him away).

Felix takes the coffee and sets the money on the counter for Changbin to take before he slowly walks over to his normal table, slumping into his seat.

Changbin watches him, feeling worried for the boy. He wants to help but he doesn't know how.

Changbin feels his heart hurt for Felix.

Even though Changbin may not know what is making Felix upset, he still cares for the boy.

Whenever Felix is sad, it affects him too.