7

" Mother!" I yelled as I arose from the dirt. " MOTHER!" I began to run through the field . " MOTHER!" I kept running but it felt like I was running in circles. After a while I dropped to my knees.

" Mother I need answers" there weren't any panthers on the tree. " I cant...i can't wall upon earth not knowing who or what I am. I cannot run amongst people and tell them that I am half wakandan and half jaguar and give them no explanation.

" Its none of there business" I heard behind me. I looked and saw the voice was my mother. " Being half jaguar took it alot. I did a secret ritual on you and I. I knew one day he would loose his mind and so I made it a way for you to have someone to fall back on. " I say there with tears in my eyes. She then looked down and sighed.

" N'jadaka is not your father. He is your father"  she says and I was taken back  " N'jadaka is your brother. When we adopted you, I rised you separately from him"

" Why!?" I yelled " Why now, Who is my father! If I would have not come back who you would have told me?" I had tears spilling out of my eyes.

"You weren't ready for the truth."

"Why do you get to decide when I get to handle the truth? Why do I have to suffer"

"You aren't suffering"

"Why did you raise me separately"

"Because he would have consumed your mind. He would have consumed you in anger and fear"

"No" I shook my head because i didn't believe.

"He would have made you join him"

" No, where is he"

"He was the one who chased you in the pod"

I rose with a gasped and saw I was in my room. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and I ran for the door and I opened it. I ran out and ran into some Dora Milaje " Where is T'challa" I asked the general. " He is out at this moment" she says I groan "why do you need him, if you don't mind me asking" she says.

" Erik" her face filled with realisation " Send out a high alert" she said looking down and to the side. The Dora crossed there arms and then put them down and spread out. Okoye looked back at me " We need to get you safe" she says. " No, no I need to face my brother" she looked at me weird. " He is your brother" " Half, I know why he is mad" we both ran down to shuri's lab and i grabbed the suit T'challa made me.

" Do you even know how to use this" she asked. " No but I'm going to figure it out" as soon as I touched the suit the suit crawled on my skin and it covered my body tightly. " we need to go" My mask automatically uncovered my my head  we ran until we reached outside where tchalla, shuri, Nakia and romanda were outside. There stood my brother in the middle of the field.  " BROTHER" I called and he looks at me and smirks. " Where have you been sister" he said. "Look I know your mad but I have nothing find with what happened" " You have everything to do with it. You took therr love from me

They shipped me from wakanda to America just for you. And you grew up without knowing me. Your brother. Since I was 10 I've wanted to meet you but when I visited dad...he told me to go away. Then that's when little you ran into the room and by his side. You took them from me!" He yells.

" DO NOT PUNISH THESE PEOPLE FOR THERE MISTAKE" I yelled back.

" I'm not going to punish them. I'm punishing you"

" I'm sorry"

" Not yet"

He snapped and his suit crawled to his skin like mind did. His suit was black and gold " brother this doesn't have to end this way. There is another way"I said. "I've waited my whole life for this moment" he said. " fine" I walked into the the field and Shuri  held back T'challa.

" come on big brother" I said. He charged at me and once he got to me he kicked me in the stomach to the side and I lunched yards away from him. I stood up and he charged at me and he wrapped his hand around my throat. He threw me and I hit the ground so hard I started to hear ringing. " Come on FIGHT ME" he says out of anger.

He ran over to me and tried to punch me when I was in the ground but I swiftly moved and quickly stood up. We did combat for a while with me losing. He finally punched me hard and the kenietic enegery spread from his suit and it lunched me back across the field.

" GET UP" shuri says with tears falling out from her eyes. " GET UP AND FIGHT HIM" I look at Erik walking towards me and I nod to myself. I got up and I crossed my arms and then broke it and the kinetic energy blasted Erik back over to the other side and I ran full speed towards him. He got up and was about to strike but i wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his chest tightly.

My vibrainum claws digging into his back and my legs tightly secured around his waist. " GET OFF OF ME" he yells " NO" I said and he tries to struggle. He dug his claws into my back and I groaned but I dug my claws deeper. " AHH" Erik yells.

My eyes turn purple and shine outside my suit " LEMME TAKE THE PAIN AWAY"

Me and Erik were running through the field of flowers holding hands as kids and we were spinning around. We were laughing and we fell into the flowers.

Years later Erik comes back taller and stringer but still young like 17. He came in and he tried to fight back with my dad about something bit my father shut him out. I was standing bedside my father and when Erik turns back to walk little me ran up to hug him. He stops and He turns around and he hugs me back.

" I love you"

Erik and I let go of eachother and we both fell back. Shuri and the others ran over to me and the Dora miljae surrounded Erik. I sat up when romanda kneeled down and cupped my head. " NO NO no, please. He is innocent"Erik looks at me and then he crashed hisbhead down. I looked at shuri " Please help him"