...

Just ranting

So what do you guys think about infinity war?

I mean I have soooo many conspiracy theories and bruh......its just going to be hectic. I mean really it might be as big as black panther no lie.

"There was an idea" bruh that part got me geekin, the inner fan girl in me just burst.

"To bring together a group of remarkable people" I started to have flashbacks of the first Avengers

"To see if we could become something more" then I started to think about how black widow told her story and shit

"So when they needed us we could fight the battles"

"That they never could" then I started to think about age of ultron and how they worked together to fight of the robots and how Quick Silver died.

And when T'challa said get this man a shield bruh I was just gone. And did you see Okyeo?

The first time I saw the infinity War trailer was when my gym teacher was watching it with boys and then I went on Tumblr and saw people arguing about when we're going to release it and then I finally looked it up on YouTube and it said uploaded an hour's ago. I thought it was a troll but I screamed once it ended.

HOW DID BLACK WIDOW SURVIVE THIS LONG

I'm not going to jinx it but either Her or Clint have go to go. I'm sorry but HOW DID ROBIN HOOD SURVIVE THIS LONG? They are both great and needed but damn. What school did black widow go do again?? Wasn't it Russian and why doesn't she have a movie? Why not the scarlet witch? What about Vision? How about Sam?

When is the next hulk movieeee????

Anyway about infinity war, I think nebula is going to get the glove that thanos is using and defeat him and then return everything how it was using the time stone. Then give VISION BACK HIS MIND STONE AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE DO SOMERHING WITH LOKI MAN??? BRUH THE NIGGA GAVE THANOS THE SPACE STONE HE IS THE REASON WHY THANOS CAN TRAVEL ANYWHERE IN THE UNIVERSE!!

Remember quick silver? Wanna know why Stan Lee wrote him out?

Well Marvel at the time had no rights to The X men so since he was apart of X men he was only a guess star.

Love you guys😍