1 your first kill

A/n warning there will be cussing through out dis book. Enjoy killing readers.
___________________________________

You was walking home from school, in a daze, when out nowhere you felt your knees throbbing causing to snap out of it and realize you was on the ground. Without even looking up you done knew who it was, Erika. The reason why you knew this was because she would always pick on you. So while you was picking yourself up she yelled in your face like always, "hey freak are you going to go home crying like the dorky cry baby you are. ''

Normally you would let this slid but you was already piss the fuck off, because she had earlier made fun of your decreased mother, So you decided to grab her in a chock hold. And put a knife to her throat. (Your knife was pure black with a bloody red rose an the handle. It was a gift from you mother the day before she died.) Luckily no one was there to call the cops. So you was clear, to kill her but you decide to do it tonight so you could have more fun by killing her parents too. So you let go and she ran away crying like the big bitchy baby she is. You seeing this cause you to laugh your head like a maniac because she was doing the exact thing she thought you was going to do.

You made it home and a soon as you walked through the door. You were welcomed by a slap across the face from your fucking  drunk dad. After slapping you, your dad shout,"bitch why couldn't you die in the fucking car wreak with your slut of bitch mother. "

Him saying such things to you cause you to hurt  a pain so bad you felt like your dad had to pay for what he had said. So you grab your pocket knife from earlier, putting it up to his throat you while slowly wispering in his ear ,"looks like this cat is out of the bag,''as you slit his throat. You then open up his stomach and grab the once beating heart and took a bite. The flavor of the gooey chewy chunky blood going smoothly down your throut like water was incredibly delicious, at least to you it was.

After you ate his heart you decide to grab you phone and your all of the money you could in the house.

On your way of the house you saw yourself in the mirror.
You had almost dried blood slowly sliding down your chin. Your clothes were stained with your dead fathers blood. But this wasn't as big as the fact that you now had black cat ears peeking over your h/l h/c hair and a black tail with a white spot at the tip of your tail.

You didn't thought much about this change. In fact you smile, because you was glad that now you had something to go with your little catchphrase.

You exit the house ready to kill your next victim.
...

...

...

...

Erika.