3 being kidnapped

Years has past since the day you killed your Erika's family and your Dad. You lived in an abandoned hospital.

You also became one of the top 10 killers in the world. In fact the list goes like this:

Slenderman-987,654 kills
Rake-986,754 kills
Zalgo-985,764 kills
Cp/n-985,625 kills
Jeff the Killer 985,529 kills
BEN Drowned 975,864 kills
Eyeless Jack 975,853 kills
Bloody Painter 974,832 kills
Sally Williams 863,569 kills
Masky 857,367 kills

You was a little bit surprise when you'd found this but not much.

Oh and one more thing you became addicted to video games along with eating other hearts and kidneys. Your user name is killer_of_hearts_19. You have a gaming buddy who you don't know with a username of BEN_Drowned1763.

You two could beet any game you guys wanted to. But that all stop when you had to move because people was getting curios of you and your place. So you had to move to a cabin in the woods that one thought was abandon, when it really wasn't.

Time skip because BEN is being chased by seed eater (mahahaha get him seed eater get him hahaha)

A year later. You was doing you normal stuff eating hearts and kidneys when you heard some guys walking in the house talking about shit.

When they saw you eating hearts and kidneys they stop. You thought they was going to freak but they just stood there whispering so wouldn't hear them.

After a minute or two you decided to go back to eating the human organs. Right when you was done eating, someone or something knock you out because all you could see was black.

Time skip

You woke up in a basement or something to whispering. After a few minutes you remember what happen so instead of panicking you yelled at them in a calm voice," hey guys I'm a wake."

Surprise at your calmness they just shut up and one went out of the door.

After few minutes he or she came back with a  faceless  human looking version of spider and your mind was fell with static but you didn't mind for Zalgo sakes you was a killer.

Then the thing spoke and said over the static in you brain, " Why are you not afraid child, do we not scare you"

Confused you responded, "No I am not scared or afraid and since you are faceless how do you talk and what is the names of my wonderful kidnappers."

The figure quite surprise at how good you are talking this in said, " I  am slender man I speak through thoughts and mind likes, the other names are two of my proxies"he pointed to a guy wearing a mask with famine features,"this is Masky and this is Hoodie " he said pointing to a guy wearing a hoodie and a sky mask with a red frown stitch on it."now child what is your name and why were you in eyeless jacks cabin"

"My name is y/n but I go by cp/n
And and I was there because my place was found by a group of kids that I killed because they had called the cops and I thought that place was abandon, is that good enough for you slender man."

"Yeah just one more thing child"

"What"

"Do you child do you want to live here as one of my proxies if you say no we will have to kill you but if you say yes you will kill and do as you are told"

You thought for a moment since you didn't care if you died or not. After giving thought you answered,
" on one condition...I get an ability to become invisible and to be able to read minds. Also if you didn't know I have already all of the abilities cat have that one reason my eyes are the color of gold."

"Ok I can do that and yes child I did know that and I will show to your room after you are let loose."

With that he unchained you brought you to your room and told you to stay surprising all of your stuff is there and your bed is a f/c diamond shape. The walls were 2/f/c. The dresser that your clothes were in was 3/f/c.

While waiting you failed alseep, in the middle of thinking about how your life might be in the future and of course you are still going to kill.