4 meeting the others

You was worked up by slender man knocking on the door you got up guessing that your must fallen asleep for a few hour.

You open the door after hiding your ears and tail and you saw slender man motion you to follow and you did.

While you guys was walking. He told you go to his office after lunch and where it is you simply replied with a nod. After that everything was quite.

When you finally arrived, everyone was sitting in the kitchen. After sit down slender man gave everyone normal food beside a guy with a blue mask with tar running down it. He had a juicy kidneys.

And since you didn't ate normal food and you wasn't hungry, you didn't took a bite instead you just sat there.

Finally slender man spoked up ," everyone pls introduced yourself to (CP name) she is new to the family all through she has been killing for a while."

The first at to introduced them self was a little girl with green eyes,brown hair, and were a pink dress. she looked to be eight, and had a little teddy bear."I am sally and this is Charlie. "She said holding her teddy bear up.

Next one to introduced their self was the guy from earlier with a famine mask," I am Masky and this is hoodie he is shy " he said pointing to the other guy from earlier.

Everyone at the table introduced their self, and they was Sally, Masky, Hoodie, Ticci-Toby, BEN Drowned, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, Pinkamina, Rainbows Factory, and Slenderman.

But there was one missing from the table and you knew who they was and that they going to try to kill you so you sat there alerted.

Right you was going to introduced yourself you felt like there was someone coming at you but you caught them in mid act and pin him down.

Luckily you have kill many tough guys in the past, so he couldn't get you off. So you kept him pin down until he stop wriggling.

When he stop,, you realize everyone was starring. You looked be hind you and saw you tail was out and so was you ear.

This just made you smirk like crazy. You turned back to the man underneath you and said,"by my cats whisker you must be...Jeff The Killer, hun little Mouse."

The man with no eyelids and a cut smile that was underneath you said in a dark voice, "you got that right kitten, but I am no mouse."

You just smirk even more and replied, " sure about that, I could take you organs out and have them for dinnier."
Everyone was now giving you a weird look beside jack cause he was glad that there was another cannibal in the Manson , which only made you smile more insanely and finish talking to the man,"may I have yours."

With that Jeff pushed you off and run away. You yelled ,"wuss" and started laughing insanely again.

When you got done laughing you sat back down and everyone including slender man just starred either out of freight or just plain curiosity.

It was like this for at least 10minutes until sally spoked and said sightly scared, "may I pls pet your ears ."

Your replied in a now calm voice,"yes as long you don't pull them OK sweetheart " and her fear was  replaced with happiness as you pick her up and sat her in your lap while she played with your ears.

After this everything went back to the way before. And Jeff was still in his room being a wuss.