Five

My child...

-

'Cause I don't wanna be like this
I've been running these streets
for too long now
I've got nothing that's true
but this song now
but the further I go
I wanna go home'

-

Onto the story! Been listening to alot of HU today.

--~~~~!!rainbow unicorn!!~~~~--

It has been a few days since Camila had kissed me on new years day, midnight, and since Lauren had saw it as well. To be honest, Camila's lips felt so soft and warm against mine, felt perfect. But I still couldn't help but think about Lauren. I mean, I do still love her. We were together for so long, of course I will always have someee feelings towards her, right? They don't just go away like that due to one-or a few bad things. The feeling will always remain somewhere, right?

Right now I was laid out on a soft mattress inside this apartment room thing with Demi on my left, and Camila on the right side. Me? I was stuck right in between the two of them, squished, and unable to move because they were laying both on my arms as well. The two of them had put on a small concert somewhere in this town earlier, and drug me with them. Now here we are.

I hear my phone begin two ring on the bedside table, and try to get my arm slowly from under Camila's head so I can try and get it. Barely succeeding, as I grab the phone to see it was Ash calling me, so I answer it and try to get my other arm from under Demi.

CAutiously, I make my way out of that bed and out the door to the hall, as I hear Ash speak.

"Y/n, you there?" I hear her ask from the other side.

"No." I say back, and laugh slightly shaking my head.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Guess I won't be telling you the news then." she said.

"Fine. What is it, Ash?"

"You know the man, lawyer? Well... we can-he can help us. May be able to get Mick and Alice. Though it will take some time."

"That's fantastic!" I scream across the line.

"Yeah. You just you'll have to meet him this weekend. I know you were going to spend it with Demi and Camila though, but he needs to see you as soon as possible."

"I understand. I'm sure they will too." I reply back before hanging up, and going back in. I saw Demi and Camila cuddled up, and looking at some movie on the television.

"I have to go back this weekend." I simply say as I sit on the bed edge.

"Oh. Why?" asks Camila, with a frown.

"Ash, her friend I guess. They are going to help me get Alice and Mick hopefully. I need to meet them this weekend." I say back.

I look back to see the two smiling at me. "It'll go well. You'll have them with you again in no time." Demi spoke, and smiled at me. I nodded.

"Thanks. I have to pack, get ready." I say and 🚶 o pack some of my things to head back home.

-----

Not much. But I felt like updating something, so here yall go! Enjoy. Its not much, but I was bored :)