seventeen

A/N: Hello :D

➖➖➖

No... I swear this isn't happening nope not nada this. Is. Not. Happening. Fuck.  This. Shit.  I'm out of here.

I knew this party would have something bad happen at it, I just knew it.  It started off alright,  honestly. Even though I was pretty much stuck to the freaking couch the whole time. I hope nobody did something too serious to this place, hope nothing for broken or anything. If so, I swear I WILL hunt their asses down and get some payback.

Lets get on with it.

Angel, or as she came to introduce herself, Ally, stayed beside me the whole time. She said she wasn't one for drinking, and settled on drinking some tea I had in the fridge, giving me some as well, saying, I shouldn't be drinking.

DJDJ, or Dinah, and Normani dissapeared after talking with me for a few minutes once people began to come, which, luckily, want TOO many people though, roughly 20 or 30, I guess. Most of them i did not know though, but Ash apparently did, as she dissapeared early to chat with a few people at the damn start.

Last I saw of Norminah though, they were drunkily dancing to in the middle of the kitchen, before they suddenly dissapeared up the stars.

W o w....

Wait...

Fuck it.

It was nearing ten at night when a sudden knock at the door came, and Ally helped me up to go and answer it. Helping me keep up as I hopped over to the wooden entrance. As we got there, another knock came, this time, significantly harsher than the last, and not as rhythmic as it happened. I glanced to Ally before turning back to the door, opening the door up and gasping as I see who it was.

What the hell?

"What are you doing here, you cheating daughter of a dog?!" I scream St her, unable to control myself. I swear if Ally hadn't held me back, I would have swung out and knocked her out.

Okay, maybe not. I probably wouldn't.

But still....

After a few moments, I take a closer look to my Ex-girlfriend/wife, Lauren, noticing the tears that streamed down her cheeks, her puffy eyes, and her faded seeming eyes.

I'm too nice, I swear...

"What happened to you?" I ask, reaching a hand out, causing her to jump back. As she did so, a red print was visible slightly on her cheek, and purple-like colours were barely visible around her eyes. "Did...?" 

I was unable to finish what I was going to say, when Lauren suddenly leapt into my arms, burying her face in her shoulder and letting her tears fall out onto my shirt.

I really am...

With Ally's help, we led Lauren in and up to my room, where I let her down, taking a seat beside of her. I gently stroked her hair, as her cries slowly slowed down, and she looked up to me with a depressed face. "I'm sorry..." she kept repeating, saying it over and over again.

"What happened, Lola?" I asked her, trying to find it out. Even though, inside, I knew the answer to it all myself.

"Alex..." is all she was able to get out, well, all that I was able to understand that she had said anyway.

As I heard that, I just knew, the next time I see that bitch, I was gonna knock her the fuck out...

"It is gonna be alright... what about our son?" I asked her, worried about the little boy.

"He's with my sister and brother for a few days.." she said quietly to me, so I nodded my head.

"You're not going back there tonight, stay here... tomorrow, tell me, and Ash, what happened... but she may not be as nice as I am though."I said to her as I  continued to pet her head.

"And me." I hear Ally say suddenly, I forgot the angel was in here... "I can try to keep Ashley somewhat calm, I guess." she said with a small smile. "Even though I don't really know what happened."

I gave the shorter girl a smile, looking back down to Lauren to find her passed out and asleep in my arms.

➖➖➖➖➖

A/n: sorry its been a month aha.

SOTD:  Empty by Olivia O'Brien