9-TeN

Whooo Im so great at keeping up with these -NoT hA. Sorry its short, I'm sleepy, and I dunno.

"LAUREN!" "ASHLEY!" Ally and I yell in unison at the two brawling women- fuck that, girls, going St it in the kitchen. I swear, I hope they don't kill one another.

Ash takes a wild swing at Lauren's head, which Lauren barely dodged, going back and giving a harsh kick to Ashley's ankle, causing my best friend to fall face first to the floor.  Lauren climbs onto her back, choking the girl with her hands.

"Fuck, ALLY, we got to stop them." I say to the angel- Dambit, ally, who nods in agreement. We both rush over to the two dummies, trying to get Lauren's hands from around Ashley's neck, which we barely manage to even do. Ash's gasps for air filling up the air, as well as Lauren breathing harshly as she glared down at Ashley who did the same back at her.

"Fuck you!" they say at the same time, and try to go at each other again, but Ally barely holds Lauren back, as I manage to hold Ashley back, barely.

"Stop you two! You're gonna freaking kill each other!" I yell, glancing between the two, as they keep trying. I can see Ally struggling with Lauren, just like I am with Ash. Angry people are strong...

"Calm down your dog first!"

"Get her out of here first!"

We hear they yell at the same time, again. I swear to god, this will never end, will it?

The two yelling angry fools are all you can hear, when, suddenly there's a knock at the door and it all falls silent. I glance to Ally, who nods her head, saying she will get the door, which I nod at, I am better to hold these two off alone than her.

I can feel the tension in the air, like a burning fire ready to burst.

The two were calm, it seemed, t first, but then the struggle began again, and u rush into the middle of the two to try to hold them back.

The next thing I know, is feeling two brick-like punches against each side of my face. As I was about to fall to the ground, I spot Ally return with Demi beside of her, who lets out a loud gasp as they all see me falling backwards to the ground. I feel my head bounce off of the counter, as everything fades away, the darkness takes over, and I am met with the silent calm of nothingness around me.

The last I remember is hearing the fault sound of Demi's voice yelling out a loud "What the fuck!"

As well as Ally's voice yelling out a silent "Oh my god!"

Then the silence overtook my soul.

🐪🐪🐪

A/n: sorry I am jotrible at this and this sucks.

Vote/comment/spreadlove/humpday

SOTD: My Boy by Billie Eilish (: