Chapter 20

Will's POV

We have been attending Eagle Branch Church for about a month now. Everyone loves it, the program there and it's great. It was Wednesday and Amber has small group. Jay and I were home tonight the wife's had a day planned with the girls. I was working on my paper work, when the door opened, I knew it was Amber due to the time. She came in and said "Will, when can I stop using crutches?" I laughed and said "Amber it's been a week since you broke your foot." She rolled her eyes. I walked over to the kitchen where she was chilling, I said "Tough day?" She shook her head "No, just hard to get around the school. But you should get me a snack, cause you love me." I rolled my eyes and cut up an apple and gat some peanut butter for her. She started her homework. We talked and then she saw the time and said "Will, can you please get my Bible and notebook for church." I nodded and grabbed it and she headed to Abbi's.

Ambers POV

I threw my stuff in my draw string bag and headed to Abbi's house. I got there and Abbi was waiting for me, we talked and then got to church. I was walking in, when I lost my balance and my crutch fell on the ground, I fell and I kinda sat down and just laughed, Abbi was laughed so hard that she was crying. I said "Abbs can you help me." She helped me and I got checked in, and it was time for small group, we got to small group and I sat down and then I set my crutches down, I said "That's a lot of work." Everyone was looking at me, I said "I broke my ankle, walking up to my house." We talked and then it was time to go to large group, that was fun but kinda of hard since I couldn't really do much. Then it  was time to go home, I saw Jessi and he asked "So how is everyone liking church?" I said "They all love it." We said by and we headed home. I got home and I realized that this Sunday I was getting baptized and I was excited! I saw Will and I said "Will, I'm getting baptized but my foot?" He said "So you will just have to have to kinda of be helped in the water. I can take you in there."

Sunday

Jay's POV

Today is the day that Amber has been waiting for, she gets baptized today. She is super excited but also nervous. We were getting ready for the 9 am service, we had all the kids dressed and got them all dressed. I said "Alright everyone it's time to go." I saw Will, Olivia, Erin all come down and I asked "Where is Amber?" Will said "She's coming, she had to do something." I nodded, I helped Ryan and Madison get their shoes, I got Henry's coat on. We headed out to the cars and I asked "Will, what kids are you taking?" He said "I got the babies." I nodded so I put them in the Honda Polite, since they have the car seats. He hoped in with Olivia and got in the van with Amber and Madison, Ryan. We got to church and I asked "Amber are you volunteering in the morning service?" She nodded we got the kids checked in and we saw Jessi and he car over and said "Hey guys how's it going?" We all said good and then I said "Good, it's a big day." He saw Amber and he face was turning red and she said "Stop looking at me." We laughed and saw that Amber had to go the pre-meeting huddle, she said "I can take some kids." She took Henry and Madison and Ryan.

Ambers POV

I walked in the pre-meeting huddle and the team lead asked "You've had three kids?" I was shocked and said "No, I'm sixteen these are my little brothers and sisters." Then she made a comment about my parents and I got up and left. Phil saw me and said "Hey what's up?" I said "That team lead, she asked if I had all of these kids and then said my parents need to learn to keep there pants on." Phil was shocked and I said "I'm leaving." Phil grabbed my arm and said "Think about how proud god would be of you right now. You know the right thing to do." I said "Fine but I'm not going in there." I heard the door open and I saw Jessi and my family. Jessi came over and gave me a hug and said "Don't listen to her." I nodded, I was told that I'm in toddlers, we dropped the kids off and headed to my room. The kids were easy going, but I saw Phil and he said "Amber the twins are asking for you. We can switch you if you want." I said "No, they are doing that so they can get what they want." He nodded, soon the 9am service ended and I headed to toddlers and I saw the team lead was in there. I saw Phil and I asked "Can I please switch to preschool." He nodded one guy and I switched for the service. It was fun volunteering, I had to go get the kids, I got them all checked out and I saw Will he grabbed Henry and we got them checked back in for the 11 am service and I checked in to get changed for the baptism. When it was time I walked up the pool and saw Phil and Jessi waiting for me, I walked in and they said some words and I was dunked under the water and came back up. It was amazing and I never felt so much better. After I was done my youth pastor said "I'm so proud of you!"

How was that???? I wanted to make this certain chapter, for many reasons. I got baptized over a month ago and I was glad I did. So I wanted to make this chapter to dedicate that day! Enjoy!