Chapter 96

"Nooooo!" she screamed as she found his bloodied, lifeless body at the bottom of the cliffs. "Why, God" she cried. She turned to him "why did you let this happen, you were suppose to protect him! You liar, you took him from me. You will pay for this you coward" she yelled as she beat his chest.

Tim sat bolt right up in his bed, his heart racing, sweating heavily, trying to catch his breath. It took him a moment to realize where he was and that what had happened was just a dream. No, not a dream but a horrible nightmare. The guilt sweeping over him was overwhelming.

.....
Maggie tossed and turned in her sleep, waking Marcus who lay next to her. "Noo!" she cried in her sleep and began to swing her arms, hitting Marcus.

"Maggie, Maggie...wake up..you're dreaming" he said loudly to her as he grabbed her flailing arms.

Shaking her head and sobbing she cried out "why God, why" .

"Maggie!" he yelled finally waking her from the nightmare. She looked at him with such pain in her eyes "shhh, calm down, it's ok, it's ok" he told her over and over as he tried to calm her.

"Tell me, what was it, what were you dreaming" he asked softly after she started to calm down.

"I have to call him, I need to hear his voice. I need to know this was just a horrible nightmare, that it's not true. Please, I need to call him" she pleaded.

....
Austin came back in their room after filling the ice bucket, finding Tim sitting on the edge of his bed, his face in his hands. "Damn, you look like shit. You ok" he asked just as his phone alerted him of a text. He grabbed it quick "Adam wants us to meet in his room as soon as possible, says it's urgent" he told Tim.

Tim shook his head 'god no, please' he thought to himself as he stood to head to the door.