Welcome to The Waynes

•Aubrey is a freshman at her college and works weekends as a traveling makeup artist. She managed to score a huge wedding party located in Gotham
• A long day of working the event the bride invited her to the reception party which was a great opportunity to network her business
• That's where Aubrey met him
•The two of them bumped into each other (quite literally) she spilled her drink on him
"I'm so sorry I didn't mean it!" Grabbing for napkins to help clean him up Bruce stared down at the flustered girl. Burning holes into her skin making her squirm where she stood.
"Do we know each other?" "I'm afraid not but I'm Aubrey, Aubrey Rose nice to meet you"
• The two talked for a short moment before departing separate ways
• Bruce knew who she was, her mother was his former flame from years ago
•Bruce being Bruce found the information he needed, something about her interested him. It was too obvious who she was to him.
• He had no idea of him having another biological child it was an even bigger shock to the rest of the family. After some bickering between members and stalking her online presence they organized to meet with her.
• by organized I mean they stalked her every chance they got while she was visiting Gotham
• on her last day there Bruce visited her hotel room seeing her for the second time he knew she was his flesh and blood. Despite it being true this scared her off Aubrey began to cry, hit and yell at him to get out. She never knew her dad and already replaced him with a different father figure.
•He left per her request heartbroken but understanding her needing space
• After a few weeks of reaching out Aubrey agreed to sit down with him and consider meeting the rest of the family. It was a long heart to heart and after some time she was introduced to the rest of the family through video call.
• A few weeks went by and everyone from the family talked to Aubrey at least twice a week. Dick & Jason already treated her like a little sister despite her being around Tim's age. Damian took some time warming up to for both parties but eventually they grew a bond for each other. Tim and Aubrey clicked right away by bonding through memes.
• Aubrey was able to visit the family in person after college finals. The week was filled with shopping trips, bonding, and more. Bruce even designed a bedroom for her to have whenever she was in town.
• At the end of her trip she decided (after talking with her mother) that she could transfer schools to be closer to her new family
• After working out the details Aubrey was finally made an official part of the family
————————————

Authors Note: I know this is kinda cheesey but I like it better than the late one I had but give suggestions if you'd like.