Trick-Or-Treat👻🍭

The Boys take Arianna trick or treating for the first time
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•Ari being asked what was her best Halloween outfit to trick or treat in.
•"What was the best costume you had for trick or treating?" "Oh we never celebrated Halloween growing up"
•Everyone looking at her like she's crazy.
•"Even Demon Spawn has been Trick or Treating" "Watch it Drake!"
•They all convince Bruce to allow you to go trick or treating.
•They make a big deal out of her first Halloween.
•They help you pick out *Cough*(Monitor)*Cough* your costume.
•"No that one is too revealing!" "It's just a dress" "And it's too short so change"
• She chose to dress up as a Barbie Doll.
•Jason being the most protective he has ever been.
•"AYE,keep two feet away from my sister you perv!" "Jay that boy is a Eighth Grader"
•she gets all the candy (Cause she's so cute)
•She stole an entire bowl of candy from someone porch.
•"They said take one, I thought that meant take one...whole bowl"
•Damian & her racing from house to house.
• They all had an amazing time
•Till a guy dressed as a Clown scared her (She has a phobia of clowns)
•"DICK GET THE CAR WE GOTTA GO!" "It's only a guy in a Mask" "I don't care I don't fuck with clowns so let's rolls"
•She doesn't eat all her candy she takes some from her bag for herself let her brothers have some and then take the rest to Gotham Hospital for the kids who couldn't go trick or treating
•"All that and you gave it away" "Truth being told I'm not much of a candy person but I still had fun"