Part 2. Normal Day

Monday morning.

"Jaeyeon ah! Wake up!" Yoona shouted at me.

"Ugh bitch shut up. Just 5 mins..." i groaned.

"ITS 730!! WE'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" she screamed. She was all ready and dressed up.

"OH FUCK IM LATE!!!!!!!" I jumped out of bed, screaming. I quickly brushed my teeth and changed to my school uniform.

We quickly rushed to my BMW and i drove to school. Phew.. we weren't late for school. Our school starts at 8 and we reached at 7:57 thanks to my high speed BMW. We went into our class and sat down. I sit beside Jungkook, my best friend since 4 years old. Our mothers have been best friends, so we gradually became best friends too. Jungkook looked at me, smiling like a kid.

Jungkook: "hey!! you're here! i thought you wouldn't be coming because you're late.."

I softly punched his arm and he laughed. Our teacher came in soon after. This year is our SAT year, a major exam which will determine what university we can go to.

blah. blah. blah. the teacher's blabbering went on. I may look smart and all, but actually im not an expert at studying. I failed my last test and I am getting help from Jungkook at studying from time to time, but not all the time, because Jungkook had a bitchy girlfriend named Rachel and she didn't like me being with Jungkook.
I couldn't pay attention because it was a monday morning and i drank too much beer yesterday night. I was looking outside the window, daydreaming...zzz

Ms. Park: "JAEYEON!!!!! PAY ATTENTION! DETENTION FOR U LATER!!"

I woke up. Bitch? seriously? detention for this? I rolled my eyes. Jungkook looked at me.

Jungkook: "umm... i think it is good for you to pay attention. It is SAT year. Are you okay?"

Me: "yea.. i just feel tired..."

Jungkook: "Meet me after school at the library? I will teach you stuff you dont understand."

Me: "I have detention tho..."

Jungkook: "It's okay, I will wait for you. Rachel is not in school anyways because she has fever."

Me: "huh? you don't have too. Please dont come and wait for me. I will feel like a burden to u!"

Jungkook didn't say a word. He went back to solving maths questions. I stared at him. He was beautiful. I just wondered why i didn't date him before Rachel.

Jungkook: "Is there something on my face?"

I was shocked.

Me: "huh? no..no! HAHA"

He smiled at me and went back to solving the questions that i didn't even understand.

After class, i went to the detention room. Ms. Park was there, making a bitchy face. What the fuck does she want? I thought to myself. She was explaining how bad i was doing for my test and if i failed my next test, she would be calling my mom. My mom has a weak heart, so when she hears that, she will probably get a heart attack. I didn't know what to do. i just said "Yes Miss" and left the detention room.

When i left the room, I got a shock to see...........

HEY GUYS. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY IN WATTPAD AND IM EXPETING VERY FEW VIEWS FOR THIS STORY. OK BYE. SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER I WILL UPDATE ASAP.