PART. 4 Lust.

JAEYEON'S POV
Oh shit I could see the bulge growing from Jungkook's pants. He must feel good and pleasured from my back rubbing. I could feel his heartbeat getting faster and faster. His breathing became heavier too. I also got horny looking at the huge bulge from Jungkook's pants.
Me: "You.. like it?"

Jungkook huffed and puffed, difficult to speak.

Jungkook: "uh... yeah... ahh.."

He faced behind, his beautiful eyes filled with lust looking straight into my eyes. The air was heavy. We stared at each other for about 30 seconds which felt like 30 hours, until Jungkook leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I wanted to kiss his soft and sweet lips back, but i remembered that he had Rachel. I pushed him away by his chest.

Me: "But... you have a girlfriend... I don't think it'll be safe doing this."

Jungkook: "We can be Friends With Benefits. I dont care. I really cannot control my feelings right now. You're really sexy for me to handle now."

I liked the word "Friends With Benefits."

Jungkook leaned towards me and we started kissing again. The air was HOT. Jungkook started massaging my breasts and my panties were super wet. He unclipped my bra and started sucking my nipples just like how babies suck a pacifier. I couldn't control my moans.

Jungkook: "It's okay baby, just let it out."

Me: "Ahhhh... Jungkook..."

He slowly reached down to my panties and pulled it down.

Jungkook: "Damn babygirl you're so wet for me..."

He licked my pussy with his tornado tongue technology. I pulled his hair while in a moaning mess.
I felt something building up in my stomach.

Me: "Uhmm... Daddy I think im gonna cum.."

Jungkook: "Cum for me baby.."

I came all over his mouth and he swallowed all of it. Next, we switched positions and I helped him unbuckle his belt. I rubbed his dick while pulling down his pants and boxers. His huge 8-inch dick jumped out. I was shocked by how big he was. I started giving him a blowjob and I could only fit 3/4 of them in my mouth. He pushed my head into his dick, making me deepthroat and choke.

Jungkook: "ahh.. ahh... go faster im going to cum..."

He came inside my mouth. The cum tasted sweet. He hovered ontop of me, getting ready to have real sex.

Me: "Didn't you cum already?"

Jungkook: "I've been waiting long for this babygirl... since the day we sat next to each other..."

I was shocked to hear that he wanted to fuck me since the first day of school! It made me wet again.

I could feel his dick growing again. I was scared. It was my first time. Furthermore his dick was so big. My pussy could tear from that.

Jungkook: "Baby... You ready?"
I nodded my head and i screamed in pain as Jungkook's member was sliding into me. MY VAGINA FELT LIKE IT WAS TEARING.

Me: "AHHHH!!! JUNGKOOK! ITS SO HUGE!!"

Jungkooks stayed inside so that i could get used to his size. After a few seconds, the pain turned into pleasure. I told him he could continue.

HEYY IT WILL BE CONTINUED ON THE NEXT PART!!