Part 6. The Next Day

I woke up to the bright sun shining into my eyes. I rubbed my eyes, turned back and- Jungkook was still behind me, sleeping like a baby. I stared at him, realising how beautiful he was. I stroked his hair and smelled it, and it smelled nice, like a flower. Ok. enough of me being creepy, and I unlocked my phone to see what time it was and HOLY FUCK IT WAS 8 AM. I shook Jungkook frantically, and he finally woke up, with me screaming "JUNGKOOK ITS 8 AM ALREADY WE'RE LATE OMG" He checked the time too, and he seemed pretty shooked too. He had never been late a single day before. We ran out of the bed, I wore back my old uniform from yesterday, quickly brushed my teeth and got into Jungkook's car. Jungkook sat at the driver's seat, and he drove to school with so much speed that we almost bumped into some old uncle.
We finally arrived in school at 835 AM, we ran into our class.
Ms. Park: "Why are you guys both more than 30 minutes late? You already know being late is a huge offence right? DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL BOTH OF YOU!!"
I rolled my eyes at her, and Jungkook was speechless, beside me.
"Sorry Ma'am. We won't be late again...🙄" I murmured.
We slowly walked to our seats, and I could see Rachel glaring the fuck outta me. If looks could kill, I would be dead by now. Everyone in the class was looking at us in that weird manner, saying: "OOOOOHHHHH".
Me: "It's not what you are thinking about. It's just coincidence." I glared at them.
Ms. Park: "Everybody keep quiet and continue your silent reading please!!"
I sat down, sighing, whispering to Jungkook-
Me: "Hais this is my second time in a row getting detention lmao. I'm pretty sure my student record is gonna be ruined..."
Jungkook patted me on the shoulder, and didn't say anything throught the whole school day. I was pretty sure he saw Rachel glaring at him, too. He was probably feeling guilty.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

As I walked into the class, I saw Rachel glaring at us. She was clearly suspecting something. She was making that 'You guys are freaking dead' face and it sent shivers down my spine. I didn't know what to say to Rachel and I was scared because Rachel was a fierce girl. I kinda regretted what I did with Jaeyeon yesterday even when it was kinda fun. I was thinking 'What the fuck should I do? I am so dead' So, I didn't speak a single word from the start till the end of school. I just hoped everything will turn alright. OR SO I THOUGHT.

HELLO HORNY PEOPLE I WILL HOPEFULLY BE UPDATING REGULARLY FROM NOW ON SO PLS ADD THIS TO UR LIBRARY AND FOLLOW ME THANK YOU