Last session

Ariana's POV:

It was the last session, we'd spent a few weeks recording the song and the rest was up to the producing crew. We also had a photo shoot today for single's art cover. Yesterday had been magical, beautiful, I hadn't laughed that much in ages. I was scared, I was scared of how much time I wanted to spend with Justin, hugging Justin, him holding me, I was scared of the way he made me feel and most of all, I was scared of him feeling that way too. I planned on ignoring this, shutting it out. I had a boyfriend who I loved and I didn't wanna ruin that, Jai had been nothing but amazing to me and he loved me so much. These feelings would go away soon, I just needed to get today done and I wouldn't have to see Justin as much and they would go away, simple as that. Or at least I hoped it would be that simple.

I walked into the studio, seeing Justin already in the recording area, talking on the phone and he didn't look the happiest.

"hey scooter" I said giving him a slight hug and saying hi to everyone else.

"hey girly" he said

"you can go in, I don't know what's taking Justin so long to finish" One of the producers said.

I walked in and Justin saw me, smiling at me and aiming to give me a hug, I moved to quickly and went to the other set, he looked at me confused and just shook his head then he said on the phone

"yea, hey I'll talk to you later ok Sel, but don't worry, i'm good and it was nice to hear from you"

He laughed and said

"bye Sel"

I don't know why but it annoyed me that the girl who broke his heart was still able to make him laugh like no other. I guess you could call it jealousy. I sighed inwardly at these stupid feelings but turned around when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Justin.

"you ok?" He asked

His smile had disappeared and it had been replaced by a frown of concern and worry, I felt my heart tingle at his concerned face and really just wanted to give him a hug and feel his arms around me. I cursed myself, this was so stupid.

"no i'm fine Justin, ok" I said coldly and moved away distancing myself from him.

He just looked at me and frowned,

"whatever than" he said moving away from me looking hurt. I could feel my eyes getting prickly and I turned away from him, I couldn't cry, not now.

"ok guys time to record the final part of this song" scooter said from outside the recording booth.

"let's get this over with" Justin said obviously mad.

"yep, finally we'll be done" I said getting a little angry at his tone.

He turned and gave me a glare then turned away shaking his head, I rolled my eyes at him.

"uh, you guys ok" Rodney said slightly amused at our obvious display of  immaturity.

"yes we're just peachy, but obviously you know this duet was just such a hold on Ariana, she's just glad its over after practically making me do it with her"  Justin said giving me a very fake smile with annoyance and hurt clear in his voice.

"excuse me bieber, but no one forced you to do anything and no that's not true, I loved recording this duet but you know sometimes people have a bad day ok" I said turning around and trying to stay tough but inside it hurt that he thought I was annoyed and bored with the duet, it hurt that I hurt him.

I looked over and scooter and Rodney and the producers seemed to be looking away.

"Ari..." Justin said coming over and giving me a hug and I didn't even try and refuse, I needed to feel his arms and warmth surrounding me.