She's My Love

Ariana's POV:

I walked into the studio the next day and saw Justin sitting on the table alone, he looked up at the sound of my heels and got up grabbing my waist and pulling me down on his lap.

"hey baby" he said moving my hair around to kiss my neck then my cheek.

"hey love" I said turning around stare at his beautiful face. I put my hands on his cheek. I could see the questions in his eyes.

"so, how'd it go?" He said

"it went great, he was so nice and understanding" I mumbled playing with Justin's hair before pulling his face towards nee and kissing him, he put his hands on my lower back, opening his mouth, his kisses made me go insane. I could feel his breath in my mouth and I kissed his cheek then his jawline, that perfect sexy jawline, I could hear him breathing heavily. I stopped kissing him and looked up at him.

"Ariana go out with me tonight" he said looking into my eyes.

"ofcourse" I said kissing his cheek then leaning my face against his hair.

"uhm guys are we are interrupting anything?" I looked up to see scooter and yael, a smirk crossing scooter's face.

"infact you did" I said getting off of Justin and sitting next to him, still holding his hand as he caressed my hand lightly with his thumb and placing them on the table in plain sight infront of scooter.

"aw how adorable" Yael said

"I saw it coming and I approve" Scooter said

"because if you didn't approve, we'd stop right?" Justin smirked and I laughed kissing his cheek.

"well good thing I approve" he said sternly

We planned the date release and got to promoting. The music video was going to be shot the next day.

The Date:

I put my hair in my half up half down look and put on a tight blue dress. I grabbed white pumps and a white clutch. I walked downstairs and told my mom where I would be and kissed my grandparents cheeks and walked outside, boy two minutes later, Justin's car pulled up through the gates, I walked down the steps and got into the car.

"hey beautiful because you look absolutely stunning tonight" Justin said smiling at me.

I smiled at his comment

"thank you love, you look amazing" I said taking in his Jeans, and white dress shirt.

"thank you for going out with me Ariana" he said grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"I should be saying thank you" I said.

He took me to a beautiful restaurant and as he held my hand, the paps went crazy, throwing a zillion questions at us as we walked by.

We finally made it into the restaurant, and to our table.

The server was quickly there,

"what can you guys?" She said smiling

"I'll have the veggie stake with all the toppings and sauce, and a cup of Cola" I said smiling at her.

"and you" she said looking at Justin.

"I'll have the spaghetti and meatballs with a Cola" he said smiling at me.

"anything for dessert" she said

"I'll have the cheesecake" Justin said

"I'll have the chocolate cake with caramel sauce"

"you're dinner will be out in a bit" she said and walked away.

"you look really pretty Ariana" Justin said

"Thank you Justin" I said

We talked until our food came and when they did, we ate and talked. Me and Justin got to know each other so well. We finished dinner and payed the check plus left a good tip and walked out. The paparazzi surrounded is and Justin quickly held my hand and pushed me infront of him, grabbing ahold of both my hands and pushing me slowly till we got to the car.

We drove home in silence and when we got there, he walked me to the door and kissed me. Just kissed me and I wouldn't have it any other way. He pulled away and rested his head against mine.

"be mine Ariana" he said

"if you'll be mine" I answered, he looked at me with such love and admiration and kissed me again. I was on air, I couldn't be happier.

Justin's POV:

"alright cut, we're done but we need one more romantic scene for the flashbacks" the producer yelled and me and Ariana stopped singing.

"break time" he said smiling at us. We were filming the music video today and I turned to look at Ariana as she came running up and hugging me as I held her and spun her around, both of us laughing as her hair whipped my face.

"Justin" she said grinning as I put her down and then quickly grabbed ahold of her waist hoisting her onto my shoulder and running around.

She screamed laughing as I yelled

"Ariana Grande"I yelled as I set her down on the ground and grabbed her hands and we started moving back until she hit the wall, I bent my head to her shoulder and kissed it. I looked up at her.

"I love you" I said staring into her beautiful eyes, knowing she was mine, all her beauty was mine to love and hold.

"I love you to" she said staring into my eyes and placing her lips on mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I pulled her legs around my waist.

I pulled away and leaned my face into her neck.

I grabbed her waist and made sure she was steadily on the ground before letting go of her hands and moving behind her to hold her by the waist and spin her around.

she laughed and put her hands over mine, that laugh music to my ears and then suddenly

"and that's a wrap" we both looked up shocked

"I know you guys weren't acting but that was more perfect than any scene we could've tried to do so I'll use this one if that's ok"

"it's ok" I said looking at Ariana who nodded her head in agreement. She smiled at me and I grabbed her hand, holding in it mine, her hand fit, like it was made just for me. She's my love.

END NOTE:

aww, babies , love them. Extremely proud of Justin, last year was tough on him, becoming an amazing man this year.