A New Member

1 month later
When I woke up, there was no one in pride rock and the sun was already high in the sky. I stood up and I walked outside and I saw kion and Kola playing. It's been a month and I almost fully healed up, I've also grown. Not much but just a little. This day I was going for my first run, as I walked down Pride rock Timon and pumba bumped into me and shouted in my ears:"KIARA IS IN THE OUTLAND". I replied:"go tell my dad quickly", I ran towards the Outlands where Kiara was. When I got there Kiara was surprised and happy, she said:"wow, you can run again" I replied:"ye, ye let's talk about that later because dad is going to be pissed". I saw a dark cub standing behind her and before I could say anything, a liones jumped out of the grass and growled at me, and of course I growled back. Then simba jumped in and said:"ZIRA, stay away from my daughter, you were banished to the Outland for a reason". She replied:"oh simba, but we have little food and little water. You see kovu here is going te be the next king in scars name, but if you want your  pound of meat", she pushed the small cub towards him, he was very frightened simba said:"take your cub and get out of the pride lands. I quickly walked to simba and said:" dad, think this trough. If she takes him with her then she'll train him to be a killer and she could send him to kill you, if you take him with you and teach him to live the right way then I won't lose another dad". Simba looked at me and smiled and said to zira:" very well then". I walked towards the cub and picked him up with my mouth and started walking away, and then suddenly ZIRA tries to scratch me. And well I'm smart and I notice a lot and I drop the cub and push her on her back and I tell her:" don't you ever come near my family or me again or I'll tear you apart. I picked up the cub again and walked towards pride rock, I stopped and told dad that I wanted to talk to the cub alone. Simba and the lionesses walked away and I said to the cub:" your lucky I came or you would have to live in the Outlands". He replied scared:"thank you, but why did you do that". I replied:"because you are young and you should have to live in the Outlands, and zira would probably train you to kill my dad".he smiled and said:"thank you again" I smiled back and said:" her climb on my back, let's get you to pride rock". He climbed on my back and I walked to pride rock, on the way I found simba and Kiara and I walked towards simba and rubbed my head against his fur and purred a little and said:" well dad it seem that u have a nice little guy on my back". First simba looked angry but when I said that he smiled at. Me and the little guy. I asked:"you had a little talk with Kiara didn't you" he said:" yes I did but it's alright". Kiara came running towards me and rubbed her head against mine and purred. I asked the little guy:"what's your name" be replied:" my name is kovu" I said:" kovu, welcome to your new home"!!

4 months later

I've grown even bigger and stronger and Kiara kion and kovu have also grown a bit, but that's now something important right now. I've developed a bond with kovu in the last 5 months and I seen to be the one he likes most, and kovu always managed to get himself in trouble but this time he didn't do it it was Kiara who crossed the line, she was to close to the border and they ran into hyenas, I was watching in a distance and saw 4 hyenas going towards them. I ran as fast as possible to them and said:"Kiara, kovu go now, go get dad Kiara". And they both ran away towards pride rock, and I I had to fight 4 hyenas. I fought them bravely and I killed them al but that was the hardest thing I ever did. I only won because I had such a strong bite, but I didn't win without pain. I had bite and scratch marks all over me, luckily they didn't get my legs, I walked towards pride rock and saw simba running towards him with Kiara and kovu. When he got there he said:"are you OK" I replied:"not really but I think those hyenas are in a worse condition, or I should say in no condition" he could clearly see that I was in a lot of pain. We walked to pride Rock and Nala ran towards me and hugged me and asked:"are you okay MLEZI, let's get you inside" we went inside and I lay down on the rock and Nala started licking my wounds, I heard dad talking to Kiara in the distance and he wasn't happy. I saw kion running towards me and he immediately rubbed his face against mine and purred. He said:"are you OK, what happened" I replied:"Kiara got to close to the Outlands and ran into 4 hyenas and as always I protect others before myself and I jumped in and told them to go get dad. But don't worry I got rid of 4 hyenas today". But kion wasn't the only one who came running towards me, Kola also ran towards me and asked the same thing
, then also the lion guard came running in. I was the main event to all, I told to all of them that I was fine and that they didn't have to worry,. I told mom, dad, Kola, kion. And Kiara:"if you all give me some time to rest then I'll show you something special tomorrow" I smiled at them and they all smiled back. When they all left if went to sleep and when I woke up it was getting dark. I stood up and I started scratching the wall to make my claws sharp again, and when I stopped 2 young lions and 1 young liones ran inside and jumped on me, 9 just accepted my faith. Being crushed by 3 animals, I said:" you're all excited for tomorrow aren't you. They all nodded, soon mom and dad came in too and all the lionesses, they both licked me on my cheek and asked me how I was. I replied:"I'm good don't worry". Later I had 2 young lions and 1 young liones under my paws when I was about to go to sleep and as always I was underneath my dad paw, I liked that I gave me a safe feeling.

Hope you liked this chapter next one will be coming soon.