Another Memory

When I went to sleep I immediately started dreaming, or I had a dream about a memory.

I watched dad and Kiara talk, while I was injured. Kiara was in the Outland again and was trapped by zira, and we had to save her.

So dad, me and all the lionesses jumped in front of them and protected Kiara. Zira and her lionesses didn't attack but backed of.

"you should keep your garbage in the Pride lands, simba!!" zira scowled.

"just go zira" I calmly said.

"now, why would I do that. We're in the Outlands already aren't we, starboy" she replied with a big grin.

I started to growl with anger, with anger that no one ever thought I'd have. Dad looked confused at me.

Before they knew I leaped at zira, bitting and clawing her. When I almost killed her I was pulled back by dad, who was afraid for zira, that she'd be killed.

"SON, STOP" Dad yelled at me.

Because of that I snapped out of my trance and calmed down. I looked at zira growling baring my teeth. She ran away with her lionesses, and disappeared.

"Son, why did you do that" dad asked me with worry.

"she killed my birth parents, so I'd be fair if I kill her" I replied.

Everyone looked shocked after I said that.

"you said hyenas attacked your pride" nala said.

"they did, but hyenas are always lead by someone" I replied.

And they still looked shocked.

(snap....)

I woke up, and though "pfew, it was just a dream"

I tilted my head up and adjusted to the light. When I looked around, I noticed a strange shape in front of the lions cave. And it wasn't a lion.

I jumped up waking most of the lions.

"why did you do that" Kiara asked.

"ah, nothing. Just a hyena in front of our cave" I said sarcastically.

"What, a hyena" sefu asked scared.

"don't worry, it won't harm us" kovu assured him.

By now the hyena was already gone, and we walked out of the cave to see where it went. We all heard something say.

"jasiri, where are you" something said.

That wasn't just someone, it was kion. He was chasing jasiri.

"oh, hey. Did we wake you up" jasiri and kion asked.

"it's hard to say no, so yes you woke me up" I replied.

They both smiled and laughed at me. I smiled and walked away to the watering hole, going for a drink. And maybe some antilope.

When I caught the antilope, a beautiful lioness walked to me, it was Kiara.

"so, you want some" I asked?

"definitely" she replied.

We feasted on the antilope, and it was really good. I really need that. Then Kiara walked over to the watering hole and started to drink, revealing her private spot.

She was like showing it to me, like she wanted something, and then I got it. We've been together for a while now and she wanted to go further.

She wanted to mate. So I walked over to her back and placed my paws on her back, not yet pulling myself up. She looked at me and gestured to me to go on.

I pulled my self on her back and we mated 3 times. And no I won't tell you how we did it. But it was pleasant.

Kiara looked towards me and licked my cheek, thanking me for taking it to the next step. I looked at her and kindly licked her back.

"anytime, my love"i said.

She chuckled and laid down in front of me. Her face was beautifully lit up by the sun. It was like a miracle.

I stood up and walked towards pride rock with Kiara. Everyone was enjoying the nice weather, and most lionesses were in the shade.

Kiara went to the cave and I found my own place in the shade. Not much later 2 teen lionesses walked over to me.

"can we lay down with you Jarek" they asked me, with puppy eyes.

"if you can convince Kiara, then it's fine with me" I replied.

The lionesses ran of and came back after 5 min, with Kiara.

"so, you're going with these 2 now, you know what. It's over" Kiara said and stormed away.

I was confused, what did she mean by that.

"what did she mean by that" I asked the lionesses.

"we told her you were into us, and that were your new gf's" one of them said.

I walked over to them.

"YOU DID WHAT" I said angrily.

"what, why. Don't you like this" she said and turned around revealing her behind.

Out of my anger I clawed them both on the cheek, and walked away angrily.  What were they thinking, trying to win me by making Kiara hate me.

I went to pride rock, for some alone time. When I got them I lay down on my spot and think about what just happened.

Suddenly Kiara walked in with a smile and walked towards me.

"Kiara, om not in love with them" I quickly said.

"I know, I know. It was just a trick to see what you or those girls would do, I never believed them" she replied.

"oh God, atleast I won't have to be angry anymore" I said.

"did something happen" she asked.

"no, not at all. I was just angry about what happened" I replied nervously.

We both smiled and walked back to the other lionesses, and luckily the other 2 were gone. We laid down in some shade and Kiara nudged her head into me.

Atleast I didn't lose my love, and atleast today it was peaceful.

Hope you liked it, sorry for late upload. I not have 3 stories to update.