The Capture And My Secret

It was morning and of course I was stuck between 3 lions and 1 liones who were still sleeping. After 5 minutes I managed to stand up. Without waking the others up, and I walked outside. The sun was shining and I thought to myself, nothing can ruin this day. I walked to the watering hole and started to drink. When i was finished, 3 hyenas jumped out of the grass on my back and started biting and scratching me, and I roared as hard as possibly and I fought back until one of the hyenas scratched my soft spot under my chin and I passed out. The hyenas dragged me towards the Outlands and placed me in a cage made out of bones, and they said:"this is for my friend, who you killed" and they walked away while simba and all the lionesses ran outside and searched for me but the only thing they found was my blood. They even looked in the Outlands but the hyenas hid me in a cave. They kept me there for 3 months and they gave me little food and less water.

3 months later.

In these 3 months I had grown bigger, I was almost as big as simba, and all my brother and sisters had also grown they where about the size I was when I joined the pride. After those 3 months I was starving and I could survive much longer, I tried to get out of the cage, it worked but only because I almost had no more stomach. I tried to run as fast as possible to the pride lands and as soon as I got there I saw a familiar bird flying around, and I noticed he spotted me and he told kion that there was a big lion getting in the pride lands. I saw my brother running towards me and at first he didn't notice me and asked:"who are you and what are you doing in the pride lands"??? I replied:" I'm coming home brother" and then I passed out. When I woke up I noticed that there was a teenage liones underneath my paw and that I was inside pride rock, I also saw a big lion standing in front of me, I said:"dad is that you" and as soon as I said that he rubbed his head against mine and I purred. Simba said:"welcome home son" with a happy smile. Not much later a lot of lionesses walked in and and they were al smiling at me and some of they showed me their newborn cubs and I asked my dad:"what did I miss"?? He replied:" most of the lionesses had their cubs and we'll your brothers and sister have grown". I said:" I can see that" I smiled at him. Kiara was also awake but she didn't stand up she wanted to stay with me and I rubbed my head against her and we both purred. They a lion with tears in his eyes came in the cave and ran towards me, it was kion. He missed me the most and he rubbed his head against mine and he purred and he said:"i missed you so much, I thought you were dead" I replied:"I'm not dying until I'm old, so don't worry about me" he smiled at me and rubbed his head against mine. I asked them:" where is Kola" simba said:"Kola is having his first hunt, Kiara kovu and kion had their first hunt 1 month ago" I replied:" oh God help me, kion could you please get him back. He's no hunter he is too nice to kill any animal even if it's an ant". Kion quickly ran outside and told the guard that they had to bring back Kola. I asked my dad:" where is kovu" he replied:" look behind you" when I looked behind me I saw kovu and he immediately rubbed his head against mine and purred loudly, he was too excited. My dad brought me some food so I could regain my strenght. While I was eating I heard a voice scream:"IS HE AWAKE" and I recognized the voice, it was my mother she ran towards me and started rubbing her head against mine making me purr. She then starts to clean and I excepted it, I even liked it. After I was clean and my stomach was filled, dad asked me what happened. I replied:" I was drinking at the watering hole and suddenly 3 hyenas attacked me, and one of them scratched my weak spot so I passed out. They dragged me to the outlast and placed me in a cage made out of bones in a cave and they said:" this is for killing my friends". They kept me there for 3 months and they gave me little food and less water, but just enough to keep me alive". Everyone looked at me in shock, there were no words for what happened to me. And the worst part is that I never got to show them my special secret. I said:" hey dad can you help me up we have to go now" my dad looked weird at me and said:" but why your still recovering and where would you want to go"?? I replied:"I was going to show you something 3 months ago and I still want to show it to you and that place can help me recover" simba helped me up and we walked outside. We waited for Nala, Kiara, kovu, kion and Kola to come. Kola jumped one me when he saw me and hugged me very tight. After I greeted my brother Kola went started our journey, it wasn't a long trip but I wasn't close to the Pride lands. When we got there I said:" I want you all to be quiet, you must not say a word at anytime" they all did as I said. We walked into a cave and their eyes started to get bigger when they saw all the drawings on the wall, they where amazed. I walked towards the pool in the middle and said:" Isha Ali mesha" , and I floated into the air and all my wounds disappeared and my fur turned back to a nice gold fur. They where amazed and I said:" you can speak now. My dad asked:" how is this possible and why are all your wounds gone and why is your fur gold"???? I replied:"easy dad, this cave has a healing power. That's why my woud a disappeared and that's also why my fur turned gold. My fur was gold when I was born but when my father died It started to turn brown. And before you ask the question, this is where the circle of life begun, if you look at these drawings you can see your pride and the mark of the lion guard and if you look there you can see my old pride who had the lion guardian". Nala asked:" jarek why didn't you tell us about this before"?? I replied:" because this place is sacred and it must be protected at all times". Kion asked:" who was the lion guardian in your pride"?? I replied:" No one at that moment but I was going to be the next one". My brother Kola said:" I remember that, when dad was telling you about it"!! They all looked at me and smiled, Nala said:" let's go now, we gave a long journey ahead of us"!! They all followed me outside and we began our journey home. By the time we get to pride rock it was dark and most lionesses where asleep but the ones that weren't asked to simba:" who is that" simba replied:" that's jarek". They all started to tell the other lionesses what happened to me and why I look like this. When everyone was going to sleep I crawled under my dad's arms and he said:"I'm glad your back, I love you son" I replied:" I love you too dad". Kola, kion, Kiara and kovu lay down against me and kion crawled under my paws and I said:"I'm going to miss this when your to big to sleep under my arms" they all replied:"then well stay with you until then" and they all smiled at me and they purred. I rubbed my head against my dad while closing my eyes and purred. And he smiled at and we all went to sleep.

I hope you liked this chapter, the next one will be coming soon.