#21

*edited*

Rose Mortimer:

I woke up in a blurry looking room with a constant buzzing in my ear. Once I came back to myself I winced as I tried to use my hand to sit up properly but I couldn't since I was chained with my hands above my head.

Where the fuck am I? I thought and then all the memories of the past hours rushed through my mind letting tears slip past my already puffy eyes.

The door creaked open and in came a man followed by Bryan. I pulled myself as close to the wall as I could.

"It seems like the princess is awake." the first man smiled but it wasn't a warm and fuzzy one. Bryan just smirked.

"What do you want with me? Why am I here? Why are you here Bryan?" I just vomited the questions that were running through my mind. I didn't really care who they were because there was Bryan so I supposed it was just some sick game he was playing.

"We want you, Rose. You are here because the boss wants to get back at your parents. I'm here just to pass time." Bryan gave me a creepy grin.

His boss? The fuck is that about? Who is the other bloke with him then?

"What did my parents do to get me kidnapped my a pea brain like you?" I asked tilting my head to the side, I knew he hated when I did that.

"Steven, leave us. My girlfriend and I need a word alone. Don't worry if she screams." he laughed evilly spending cold shivers down my spine.

"Get one thing straight. I am NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND." but then again neither am I Kendyn's.

Bryan came forward and punched me square in the face.

"Listen here you little bitch, I will not tolerate attitude coming from you. Or you will be punished." he held my face holding firmly on my chin.

"Fuck you." I spat on his face. He pulled away calmly and wiped his face.

"You need to be punished now. I did warn you."  before my eyes, he pulled his belt off and pulled me up by my chains getting a little whimper from me as the chains dug into my skin.

He pushed me on the bed that wasn't far from where I first was. I was on my stomach and I felt cold air greet my back as he pulled my t-shirt off me ripping my bra off in the process too making the elastic slap my back. I let my tears fall freely knowing what was coming my way.

"Count," he growled letting the leather hit my back.

"One." I whimpered out. And he continued like that until I became unconscious.

***************

Everleigh:

It's been hours that they have been in his office. I want to know when they find something but my children needed me and I needed my daughter back in my arms. My sweet little Rose.

I had to pull myself together when Ash was making calls to get everyone on the case. Alex was with a fever so I put him to bed, bless him he was feeling really ill. The twins had calmed down. Annie was at the house as well as all the boys.

"How are you holding up Leigh?" Annie asked me.

"I feel like I'm in this nightmare all over again except that this time she is on her own, broken and scared. This was all planned by them Ann, all of it. They waited for her to be vulnerable before they got her. I just know it." I slammed my cup on the table in the living room where we were both sat.

I stood up and started pacing around the room when my sons and husband with Paul and Ray came back into the room. Paul was holding in his arms my little Amelia as Ray had a Sleeping Annora.

"It would be harder than we thought to track her. She doesn't have either necklace that Carter gifted her." Asher took me into his arms knowing that this new piece of information was going to send me over the edge.

Carter was a smart man and he always put some sort of tracker in the jewellery he bought and my daughter's necklaces each had one of them. That's how Asher could find me when I was pregnant with baby Carter. Because Ash had restored my engagement ring at the same time Carter bought his stuff so everything had a chip in it. Now that hope was lost.

I pulled away from my husband claiming to need a minute alone in the kitchen. I took a deep breath and made myself a cup of tea. Carrie had arrived and wanted to be there every step of the way with us. She wanted to find her best friend but she was in the same state as the rest of us. Damon tried to comfort her as best he could but we all know that Carrie takes her emotions to the next level, bless her cotton socks.

I pulled myself from the kitchen when the doorbell rang and I heard Wolf yell.

"And who the fuck are you?" I mentally scolded him for his language.

I walked out of the kitchen, mug in hand and once I stepped into the living room I saw an older looking version on my Son Carter, the same dark brown almost black hair, the same dark blue eyes.

"Ben." I breathed out and dropped my mug to the floor before tumbling into a world of darkness.

______________________________