The Slat ♣

*Crow Club ♠ Groupchat*

12:05 pm

Zem_Bachelor: okay seriously though, whoever's making that god awful knocking sound and making whale noises in the room above me needs to stop.

Runaway_Wy: It's not me.

Zem_Bachelor: i know, wy. you're right across the hall from me.

Wraith06: I hear it too. It's coming from the room across from mine.

Runaway_Wy: Isn't that Nina's room?

FaceBrekker: I thought it was Anneke's

Wraith06: It was until she traded it to have Nina fix her shattered knee.

Zem_Bachelor: and doesn't matthias stay on that floor too?

Wraith06: Yes, he does.

Runaway_Wy: So does that mean...?

FaceBrekker: I suppose it does

Zem_Bachelor: those inconsiderate sex fiends, have they any idea how thin these walls are?!!

Runaway_Wy: Oh my

Zem_Bachelor: inej, perhaps you could just skip on over and give them a little heads up?

Wraith06: I don't believe it's my place to do so. Besides they seem to be quieting down- oh wait, never mind...

Runaway_Wy: Are we sure that's what they're doing? I mean it sounds more like an exorcism to me.

Zen_Bachelor: got any demons you want gone, merchling? we could perform a little ritual of our own

Runaway_Wy: JESPER!?!_!;!??

FaceBrekker: NO ONE IS PROCREATING IN MY SLAT

FaceBrekker: Especially you, Jesper. Your offspring's bound to be twice as reckless as you.

Zem_Bachelor: alright alright, but who's going to get them to shut it? we'll never get any rest if matthias the whale keeps at it.

FaceBrekker: Leave it to me.

*FaceBrekker has logged off*

Runaway_Wy: this can't be good.

Wraith06: You don't think he'll honestly go up there, do you?

Zen_Bachelor: it's kaz, of course he will.

Runaway_Wy: Nina will not be pleased.

Zem_Bachelor: 50 kruge says she'll waltz around naked once Kaz barges in just to see him wither with disgust.