Visting Hours ♠

*Crow Club ♠ Groupchat*

Waffle_Queen: What do you guys suppose the chances of him showing up are?

Wraith06: Very unlikely

Matthias_H: If we're talking about the demjin, I'd reckon there's nothing on this green earth that could make him come of his own will.

Wraith06: I tried persuading him but Matthias is right, he feels completely justified. There's no way he'll come willing.

Waffle_Queen: Then I'll just have to drag his ass into this waiting room by his tie.

Zem_Bachelor: why bother? its not as if wy is dying to see him.

Waffle_Queen: JES!! Saints where the hell have you been?! I've been trying to call you.

Waffle_Queen: How's Wylan? Is he okay!!?? What did the doctor say?

Zem_Bachelor: he's fine, they just drugged him up so he's pretty spacey right now.

Zem_Bachelor: his arm will be okay, although he'll be in a cast for a good while.

Wraith06: Can we come see him?

Zem_Bachelor: visiting hours start in about three bells. i'll let him know you're coming

Wraith06: Which hospital?

Zem_Bachelor: st. hield's infirmary

Matthias_H: Uh.. Do we need to bring him anything? Flowers perhaps?

Zem_Bachelor: no no no! he's allergic to pollen. just bring yourselves, he'll appreciate you just being there.

Waffle_Queen: Pardon my Shu but fuck that! I'm bringing him a stack of waffles, he needs to gain some anyway.

FlamerBoy: I'm pretty sure that's not Shu and trust me, I should know.

Wraith06: Kuwei?

Zem_Bachelor: What the fuck? What witless podge added him?

FlamerBoy: You know I can read that right?

Zem_Bachelor: go tell someone who cares "flamerboy"

Zem_Bachelor: but seriously who added him? nina, was it you? it was you wasn't it? and ghezen damn me to hell if you try deny it

Waffle_Queen: Didn't think it was that big of a deal. Besides I couldn't get him to stop pestering me about it.

Matthias_H: Will he be accompanying us to see Wylan?

Zem_Bachelor: NO.

Waffle_Queen: Yes

FlamerBoy: Guys I'm still here. I can see everything you're typing