Chapter 3 - Learn how to be an "Emotional Conductor"

We all have to learn how to be strong in face of criticism.

Being an emotional conductor (And become impervious to insults, criticism and mockery) means being able to be the emotional centre of any situation. It's being the person who controls the mood instead of simply reacting to it. It's the ability to turn negative into a positive, instead of doing what most people do, which is meet a negative with another negative and end up embarrassing themselves and losing control of the conversation.

(e.g.:- Aikido-the way of harmonious spirit _redirect force to attacker_)

Here are the 3 ways to master this technique where or whenever you face criticism.

I. Remain Calm: If you panic you lose impact. Whatever is thrown at you, remain calm and assured that you are able to deal with it in a reasonable way. This is already makes you powerful that anyone in the room.

II. Decide you own mood: Choose your response and set the tone yourself. Never let other‟s people mood influence your own energy. The more in control you are of your mood, the more others will be led by you.

III. Redirect criticism to something positive: Very few things in life warrant an angry or emotional response, some better responses are either (a) Calmly explain why a criticism is incorrect, (b) laugh it off and take it in your stride or (c) ignore it completely (because sometimes the strongest response is none at all).